Chapter 3: Sasukes ego

Naruto P.O.V

Hinata was showing me around the school. We were walking around outside the building now .

Man she's cute, but the agency's number one rule is to not date the mission or your feelings get in the way. It seems she doesn't know. Suddenly I heard my name being called and a soccer ball hurtling towards me .
I turned and kicked the ball back to the person .
" Who the hell could kick a soccer ball that hard !" I shouted as I saw Sasuke pick up the ball .
I should have known .
"Come with me " he said smirking and walking onto the soccer field. Suddenly a crowd of people arrived and I didn't know why .
" Wait Sasuke-kun d-don't d-do this " Hinata pleaded for a lost cause because Sasuke continued.
I turned to face her and I mouthed ' its ok ' then smiled at her. I could see a bit of a blush on her face, and I smiled at that. For some odd reason, I love making her blush, no one else .

Hinata P.O.V

I watched as Sasuke kicked the ball in the air and as it came down he smashed at Naruto  with great power . Sasuke smirked but it soon went away seeing what Naruto did next .
Naruto did a handstand with his leg apart from each other and began spinning on his hands .
And the ball got caught in his whirl wind and slowed down. He then stopped with both feet on the ground with the ball spinning on his knee cap .
Everyone was in shock, but what he did next shocked them even more .
Naruto kicked the ball into the air. He then began to jump and twist in the air. He jumped as high as the ball and he was still twisting in midair. He then kicked the ball and I heard a camera flash. I turned to see Darnell Kiblets. She's the biggest gossiper in the school .
" Hey Darnell l-let me s-see t-that picture you t-took" I said holding out my hand for the phone .
She showed me the pic of Naruto kicking the ball and I could see the ball bent, it curved, it wasn't in the shape of ball anymore, it made the shape of a boomerang when he kicked it. I turned realising I was missing the action. I then saw Naruto spinning around and then kicked the ball. Sasuke got on his hands and began spinning and kicked the ball while still spinning .
Naruto then did a back flip, kicking the ball down making it bounce off the floor and fly into the air. He jumped up and did a front flip kicking the ball back to Sasuke in the process.
Sasuke kicked the ball in the air and let it fall between them. They both smirked as they sprinted to the ball.
They both kicked it at the same time making it fly up in the air. They followed it up and smashed it again. Naruto stepped on Sasuke's back and pushed off to help him get higher. Then gave the ball a bicycle kick into the goals . everyone cheered.

We were walking to our dorms now talking to each other . " Well, this is my stop " he said looking at me sadly .
" T-This is y-your stop ?" I asked feeling a bit nervous to tell him .
" Ya, why? " he asked me clearly not knowing .
" B-Because, this i-is S-Sasuke-kuns room " I said and he immediately face palmed and sighed .
" W-Well goodnight " I said and began to walk away to my dorm room. Suddenly I felt a warm hand on my hand that pulled me closer.
I turned to find I was just a few center metres away from his face. I began to blush and turn away but he pulled my face closer to look at him.  He had a smile on his face .
" Why do you stutter when you speak ?" He asked me.
" W-What ?" I said confused at what he said  .
" Listen, I've got a thing to cure you from stuttering ever again " he said looking into my pale eyes. He pulled me onto him by the waist and wrapped my arms around his neck. He then began to lean in closer to me .
OMG !!!!! is he about to kiss me. He leaned in until our lips were millimeters away from each other.
Suddenly the door opened and he turned to look who it was, but our lips did brush together, but didn't connect.  Sasuke was then staring at us and then at me.
" What are you doing here? " Sasuke asked looking at Naruto then at his hands, which were on my waist and then he growled.
Naruto immediately let go and I got disappointed that we weren't in that position any more.
" Umm, I stay her now " Naruto said and tried to walk inside but Sasuke cut him off.
" Since when ?" Sasuke asked looking angry.
" Since now " Naruto said and held up a piece of paper saying that he stays in that dorm room now.
Sasuke let him in and shut the door.
I guess I should be going now. Suddenly the door opened again and Naruto popped his head out and called my name.
I walked closer to him and he kissed me on the cheek .
" See ya tomorrow " he said and shut the door. I'm disappointed he didn't kiss me on the lips but a cheek is fine. Baby steps.

I walked to my dorm room, opened the door, then closed and fell onto my bed and squealed with joy. A guy kissed me and it was none other than Naruto Uzumaki, the guy that most of the girls seems to like .