Chapter 6: The next day

Hinata P.O.V

I was in the first class of the day in the lecture room .
I wasn't focused on the lesson though I was more focused on Naruto . He bandaged his hand . Also some teens took a video of Naruto fighting those guys and it went viral . I'm still confused at what Sasuke meant yesterday when he said ' You almost blew my cover ' .

The lesson was over and everyone was walking through the halls . Everyone stared at Naruto and his hand gossiping about the fight .
I watched as Naruto walked down the hallway . I was only a few metres behind him watching his back through the surging crowd .
His back suddenly disappeared from my view .

I couldn't see his built frame with broad shoulders anymore .

As I attended the next class I noticed Naruto wasn't there at all . Probably couldn't handle the beady eyes that were staring at him and fled .I'd understand I'd do the exact thing . But something told me he didn't run , I mean if he can handle fighting 8 people he can handle a couple of stares.

An image of the happy cheerful smile  Naruto had then turned to a scary one seeing him smashing a mans head into a car window .
I wasn't scared of Naruto . Or was I .
I didn't know what to feel . All I know is that there's more to Naruto Uzumaki than meets the eye . We all see him as some happy guy without a care in the world but he's much ,much more than that . I know that now .
None the less I'm still in love with him .
Those ocean blue eyes ,his built body ,those cute marks on his cheeks .
If anything him being such a mystery only made my love for him grow .
It made him look sexy with all his secrets .

He's hiding something behind that smile of his ,he's got a secret he doesn't want us to see caged away in his eyes . Those ocean eyes that I so want to get lost in . Those eyes that every girl wants to look into .
Truth is once you've looked into those eyes you never wanna look away .

After all my classes I walked outside to see a crowd of people in front of the doorway to leave the school block .

I was confused at what they were staring at . They were all staring up in the sky with their phones .
I didn't care until someone said Naruto's name which made me look .
I turned to see a figure standing on the roof of the building .
I squinted my eyes and then noticed that it was...Naruto .
My eyes widened when I saw his figure just standing on the roof of a 4 story high building .
All he was doing was staring at the sky from up there . Ignoring everyone staring at him .
I then saw Ino also staring up at him .  I ran to her and shoved my bag into her stomach .
" What the hell Hina-" she was about to yell when I cut her off by bolting away .
I ran up the 4 floors of the building till I reached the roof where he was standing . It took all my courage and pride but I stepped onto that roof with him .

Everyone looked in shock at me from down below .
Naruto turned and looked at me worried .
" Hinata what are you doing up here ?!" He asked me frantically .
" I-I should be a-asking you that q-question " I said trying to keep my balance on the tiled roof . I was scared beyond reason .
He stood there dumbfound .

I suddenly slipped and began sliding off the roof of the building .
" Hinata !!!" He yelled running toward me on the roof . I closed my eyes seeing my life flash before my eyes . the last image I saw was Naruto diving off the building after me .The last word I heard was ' Hinata '