Chapter 15: Beach landing

They all flew until they saw an island with the darkest blue sea. The sea reminded Hinata of Naruto's sea blue eyes. And image of his smiling face popped up in her head. The image then changed to his broken, screaming figure. She held in tears after that image.
" Welcome to Hawaii " kakashi said as the plane began to go down. The back opened onto the beach.
Everyone grabbed their bags and walked out the back of the plane.
They all looked around to see lots of palm trees and a forest in front of them.
" let me show you Naruto's and Sasuke's private home " Kakashi said and walked towards the forest. The rest of them moved to comfort the two women on the mention of Naruto and Sasuke's name's.
They moved through the forest with ease. Until they reached a mansion made of complete wood and dried palm tree leaves, with a few bricks and windows. I wasn't as big as the other one, but it was still pretty big. 

They all walked inside, and the inside is better that than the outside.
" You'll be staying here for now. We'll come back and get you once this mess is all cleared up " Kakashi said and walked outside.
" The markets aren't that far away. Just go right, then left and straight down the road to get to the markets. I'll be leaving now " he said with a tear running down his face.
" K-Kakashi-san..." Hinata said. Kakashi turned to see Sakura and Hinata standing in front of him.
They both spread their arms out, and engulfed Kakashi into a hug.
" We know that you cared for Naruto and Sasuke, don't keep your feelings bottled up. Release them " Sakura said. They both began to cry onto Kakashi's bulletproof vest.
Kakashi gladly accepted the hug, and even hugged back a little.

After 12 years of not ever shedding tear. Kakashi let out all the emotion he had in him. Tears streamed down his face, and onto sakura and Hinata. The rest of them watched for awhile, until Neji suddenly crumpled to his knees and began to cry. Tenten was the first to comfort Neji.
Ino and sai moved to Kakashi, Sakura and Hinata.
Kiba let the tears go a down his face as well, and he made his way over to the group of friends.
They all made a group hug, as each of them joined in on the hug.
" Well, I should, get going " Kakashi said as he walked back down the path. The rest walked into the house and checked out all the rooms.
" Hey guys, this must have been, Naruto's room " Ino said in a low, sad voice. Hinata became alert at the sound of her boyfriends name. She ran to the room and walked inside.
Naruto's scent invaded her nostrils, making tears form at the corners of her eyes. She took a deep breath of his decent. It reminded her of old times with him.
" This...must be...Sasuke's room " Sakura's voice was heard from down the hall, but Hinata didn't care.
" So, w-what rooms are we gonna get?" Kiba asked in a low voice. So unlike him.

No one responded. They all felt sadness, and slight madness. Not getting an answer to his question, Kiba just walked into the first room he saw that was empty.

Hinata went up to his bed and lay down, his scent was even stronger on his soft pillows. She let the tears flow, like a river, like the wind, like only Hinata can.
She cried herself to sleep that night, and so did Sakura.

Time Skip

A cloud of sadness hung over the whole house from the passing of a certain blonde and a certain emo. Its been hard to get over the pain, but they managed.
They held their own mini ceremony for their deaths, as they didn't have any money to pay for a real one.
Hinata made friends with a redheaded man by the name of Akira.
Everything seems to be going well for them. Hinata was able to move on from Naruto.
All secrets had been revealed.

The End