Chapter 13: Tailed

Sasuke P.O.V

We all did our shopping and were heading back to the mansion .
We were bickering about little things in life .

We all piled back into the car with me in the passenger seat and Naruto driving . He started the engine and began to drive . I noticed as soon as we started our engine two others started theirs at the same time as well .

I shrugged it off as a coincidence .
" Wooh that was what I needed " Sakura said . I rolled my eyes at her and smirked .
" Yep " Ino said popping the 'p' .

As we drove back to the mansion I noticed Naruto was a bit uneasy . He kept on looking into his rearview mirror .
" What's wrong dobe " I asked plainly .

" Sasuke...I think we're being tailed " He said and check his rearview mirrors .
I  looked behind us and sure enough e two cars that started their engines the same time as us were right behind us .
" Circle this building " I said and Naruto immediately circled the whole building turning right four times until we went around the whole building .
I sighed as I noticed the two cars followed around the building .

Now I know their following us .

( That is actually a trick to check if someone's following you . Just circle a building driving around the whole building and if the person follows then that means your being followed)

I sighed as I looked at the idiot .
I turned back to our gang of friends and started trying to think of the words .
" Hey gang..." I said getting their attention .

I was still trying to find the words but instead I just blurted the first thing that came to mind .
" We're being followed " I said .
They all had a look of confusion .Registering what I just said in their minds. 
" What do you mean we're being followed ?" Sai asked calmly. 

" I mean exactly that .We're being followed,we're being tailed " I said and they all looked out the back window .
" Yep you see those two black porches ya their following us " I said .
I turned back and then saw the look of fear in all of their faces.
" Hey just relax guys " Naruto said in a calm voice .
Suddenly the car jolted forward and the cars behind us drove faster .
I opened up the window wide enough to stick my handgun through and started shooting at the cars behind. Everyone in the minivan ducked there heads and I saw the cars behind swerve through the rearview mirrors.
I turned and nodded to Naruto but he was way ahead of me.

He already had his bullet-proof vest on with a gun in hand. He nodded and began climbing out onto the roof of the minivan.

The people that were following us took out their own guns and began shooting at us.
I made a sharp left turn which made Naruto almost fall off the roof.
Almost.

He stuck his head down and yelled something at me but it came out muffled because of the wind.
" What's Naruto doing on the roof ?" Sakura asked concerned.
" He's trying to stop them " I simply said when suddenly my gun ran out of bullets.
" Damn " I said and reloaded.
The car swerved as I didn't have my hands on the steering-wheel causing my friends at the back to move side to side.