Chapter 10: part 2 secrects revealed

Naruto P.O.V

I woke up feeling pain in my cheek . What happened to me ?. Oh ya Neji knocked me out .
I opened my eyes to see darkness . Obviously I'm blind folded .
" What's going on ?" I asked wriggling around .I found out that I'm tied up .

" So the bastard speaks " Someone said and removed the blindfold from my eyes so I could see.
It took awhile for my eyes to adjust to the brightness but when they did all I could see was Neji's body infront of me.
He moved out the way revealing the rest of my friends . They all stared at me with death glares except Sasuke . His death glare was fake .

I turned to see Hinata being comforted by Tenten .
Tenten turned to look at me and then growled at me for some reason .

" Piece of trash " I turned to see Kiba lounging on a table , he was just sitting down with one leg hanging off of the table . Akamaru just growled at me showing all his sharp teeth . I got thrown back this .
Sai stood up and walked up to me with a fist raised.
" S-Sai don't " I heard Hinata say from her corner .
I felt relief that he didn't punch me ( I've been punched enough today ) .
" What's going on ?" I said making all of them glare harder .
" You tell us " Neji said walking toward me with my Laptop in hand . He showed me all the pictures of Him, Hinata and Hanabi I had .
My eyes widened as I looked at all of them . They found out my secret . No choice but to tell them now.
" What is this ?" Neji asked me sternly .
I didn't answer him . He slapped me across the face and asked me the same question once more .

The atmosphere in the room was all angry and directed at me . I felt a shiver go up my spine at how cold my friends were being to me .
" What is this ?!" Neji shouted this time around .
"Those are pictures of you guys " I said and sighed looking down .

" Why do you have them ?" Ino asked glaring daggers at me .
I flinched at her words ,each word was dripping with hatred .
" I have them because I've been...spying on you three " I admitted to them .
" Your a stalker " Shikamaru said . His voice laced with Hatred as well .
" No , its my job " I said not looking at any of them .
I was just looking at my ropes tied around me . I must admit they tied me up good . Its actually cutting off circulation right now .

" So you get payed to stalk people " Sakura said in Disgust . I finally looked up at them all . Which was a bad idea , all their glares made me flinch .
" No , I don't get payed to stalk people " I said looking away .
Neji brought my face straight with his hand and then punched me in the stomach .I felt a sharp pain go through my body . Damn he knows how to punch . I turned to see Hinata flinch . Its good to know she still cares about me .

" Tell us then "Ino said .
I kept my mouth shut which made Neji mad .Before he could deliver a blow Kiba came and punched me clean across the face. 
I now had a busted up lip and bruised cheek .
I still wasn't talking so Sai, Neji , Shikamaru and Kiba all began to beat me up .

When they were done I was beaten up good . My friends are so scary right now . Not even when I got captured on that one mission and tortured was I this scared .
" Tell us " Neji repeated once more . When I didn't answer he was about to punch me in the face again but Hinata stopped him .
" Hinata..." He said in shock .

" Let me try " she said and walked up to me . She sat on my lap and turned to face me . Everyone was shocked by this .
" Naruto...why do you have those pictures ?" She asked me politely . I don't know whether it was the fact that it was her  who asked but I answered her immediately .
" I...work for the government "  I said looking into her eyes .

" That's bull " Kiba said thinking I'm joking .
" Its true I work for the government . I'm an FBI agent ask your friend Sasuke there he'll tell you " I said looking toward the raven haired guy sitting down on a chair .
They all turned to look at him .
" Explain yourself Uchiha " Shikamaru demanded.

" Its true were both Agents of the FBI ok " he admitted . Everyone in the room except me and Sasuke looked shocked .
" Then what do you want with us " Sakura asked now curious . Each of them had dropped their glares and now they wanted answers .
" I have a mission . To protect you Hinata ,captain Kakashi ordered it " I said making her look at me with I look I've never seen before .
" You mean our math teacher " Ino asked not believing a word .

" Yep , I was sent to protect you Hinata .Sasuke's mission was to protect the Headmaster because there was suspicion that she might get assassinated. He finished his mission though and she's safe " I said making everyone gap .

I turned to look at Hinata and she had tears in her eyes . I didn't understand why . Why was she about to cry , was it something I did .
" Why should we believe you ?" Tenten asked me.
" Sasuke show her your watch " I said and everyone again focused on the raven haired man sitting down .

Sasuke tapped a button on his watch and a tiny saw came out .
They all watched in awe as the saw span around .
" Its tips are made of diamond to cut through anything " I said directing everyone attention to me again . I turned to Hinata who was now crying .
She stood up and ran out the room .
" Hinata " Neji said watching her run away .
" What did you do to her " He asked me with a glare that showed pure anger .

" Nothing " I said looking at him .
Suddenly my ropes fell off of me and landed on the floor in front of everyone .
I stood up and showed everyone my watch . I also had a saw on it  . They all realised what just happened but by the time they did I had already bolted after Hinata .

I found here on the balcony crying her eyes out .
I crept up behind her .
" Hinata " I called her name which made her turn and look at me .
" Go a-away " she said and wiped her tears away off her face . Her perfect face .
" No , I'm not leaving " I said moving closer to her. She suddenly took a step back as I took a step forward .
" Was I just y-your m-mission ?". She asked me sniffling.
Those five words stung me from the heart  because the were so cold . It was as if someone buried a knife in snow , waited until it froze and then cut me with it .
" No " I said taking another step forward to her she took another step back . This could go on all day . this balcony goes out 6 metres from the mansion and by the small steps we're taking this could take forever .
" Then w-what am I to y-you ?" She asked me letting even more tears flow down . The tears pasted her lips . Those lips that I've wanted to kiss for so long . I love everything about her .
her silky hair ,her porcelain skin , those eyes that I could never get over . She was perfect .

" Hinata you were my mission " I said . Emphasis on the ' were '.
" I k-knew it " she said .
I moved closer to her as she didn't suspect it . I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me . Hers and my eyes met . Lavender met ocean blue ,blonde met black ( their hair ) , boy met girl . She stared up at me confused . She struggled from under me for a minute . The rest of the time she cried into my shirt .
" Hinata you used to be my mission . As an agent one of the rules is don't let your emotions stop you from making the right chooses . I let my feelings for you grow" I said . She stopped her crying and looked up at me confused .  I chuckled a little at her confusion .
" What a-are you t-trying to say ?"  She said wiping her tears away . I laughed at how cute she was being  right now. 

She pouted at my laughter .
" What's so funny ?" She asked me a little more playfully .
" I'm saying...I love you Hinata Hyuga " I said and shocked her . Before she could reply I gently pressed my lips against hers . She was surprised but soon melted I to the kiss . I felt a stinging pain on my lips when I kissed her but I didn't want to flinch .She might end up thing that it was all some cruel joke .

We kissed passionately , lovingly but still gentle .
We separated for air and smiled at each other .
" Your s-serious " she asked me .

Adorable

Was all that went through my head as I stared at her.
" I'm serious " I said wiping away her tears . She smiled that smile of hers that was to die for . I smiled back and kissed her once more .
" If w-we're g-gonna date then I-I need to know i-if you h-have a-anymore secrets " she said holding my hand .

" I'll tell you anything you wanna know " I said chuckling as we walked off the balcony. She began to giggle next to me .

I love you Hinata Hyuga I always will