Chapter 17: The date

Hinata walked out the mansion looking great. Her lipstick was on and perfect. She on a black dress that reached her knees with red high heels.
Its a shame though. She was saving that outfit to go out with Naruto after all this mess had blown over. It didn't matter now though, since he was dead. Though it didn't feel right to wear this for another man, the rest of the girls convinced her.

She hopped into the jeep with a sad look. She started the car and drove to the spot where they were supposed to meet up. When she arrived she parked and waited for him to arrive.
" There you are " a voice said. Toneri then came into view, walking towards her slowly.
" I was beginning to think you stood me up " he said with a smile. Hinata's bad mood suddenly began to lighten up seeing his smile.
He peeked inside the jeep to see what she was wearing.
" Nice dress " he said walking around the car. He opened the door and bowed like a gentleman.
" Right this way " he said with a smirk. She giggle at his antics. She got out the car and closed the door behind her.
" Follow me " he said. And with those word, he began walking and Hinata followed. They kept walking till they reached a certain area. It was a giant jagged beach rock, with a path to climb up it.
" You may wanna take those off " he said as he ventured up the stairs. Hinata looked down at her heels. She took them off and walked up the path.
" Come on hurry " she heard his voice. She looked up to see he had already made it to the top. She sighed and quickened her pace.

Once she reached the top, she saw a checkered blanket set on the floor, with a small scented candle in the middle. With two plates of spaghetti set. Each plate had a fork next to it. Toneri turned to look at her with a smile.
A small blush tinted her cheeks when an image of Naruto instead of Toneri stood there.

" Come on Hinata " he said and pouted. She giggled as she stood in his arms.

" Hey, sit down " Toneri said. Snapping her out of her memories. She looked down and saw him already sitting with the cutest smile. She let a small blush escape. Toneri noticed and laughed at it.

A laugh was heard.
" Hinata your ridiculous " he said as he picked her up bridal style.

" You know, foods gonna get cold if you don't touch it " he said and laughed again. She smiled at him. He suddenly jolted a bit at the angelic smile playing on her lips.
She picked up her fork and began eating the spaghetti with a blush on her cheeks.
" So...why'd you choose this spot for a...get together " she said. She refused to call it a date. He may be cute, and there may be a little attraction, but ultimately she didn't want to fall in love again for awhile.

He frowned for a second, but soon got over it.
" Well the moon is best viewed from up here " he said and stared up at the moon.
" And I thought you might look beautiful in the moon light" he said smirking.
" Well do I?" She asked playfully. He raised an eyebrow at her sudden change in mood.
" Ya, you do " he said and smiled at her. She looked up at the moon and smiled at it with a blush.
" You know, your not the first to say that " she said turning back to him. He put on fake puppy dog eyes a then laughed at himself.
" Oh really, well the guy that broke up with you is stupid" he said and smiled.
" He got taken from me..." She said in a cold voice. He suddenly got thrown back by her sudden change in mood. She changed emotions like no tomorrow.

" I lost him...to death " she said letting a tear out. She wiped the tear away, so as not to ruin her makeup that Ino and Sakura spent hours on. When the white haired man was silent, she turned to look at him. He had a sad expression on his face now.
" Sorry, I didn't know " he said looking down at his now empty plate.
" Its ok, you didn't know " she said.
" I know what'll cheer you up " he said standing and sticking out his hand for her to stand up with.
She took his hand and stood up with it.
He smiled at her, causing her to blush a little at his smile.
Toneri began to run with her following behind him. He was running ahead, while she stumbled behind.
They kept running till Hinata heard the sound of water trickling down and making a splash. She looked up to see a waterfall, lit up by the moon. Making it shimmer and shine like a magical dream.
" Its beautiful here " she said looking at the waterfall. She turned to see Toneri undressing. She yelped and covered her eyes. He began to laugh at her innocence.

She then heard the sound of water splashing and uncovered her eyes to see Toneri swimming in the pool that the  waterfall created.
" Get in!" He said and went under the water.
" No, I don't have anything to swim with!" She said through giggles.
" You serious, party pooper " he said wiping his face of water. She giggled and sat near the waters edge.
" If you had told me we were gonna swim, I would have brought something to swim with.
" I guess I should have " he said swimming towards her.
" Plus how are you gonna get dry?" She asked dipping her feet in the water.

" Naruto, what are you doing out here?" She asked. He turned to look at her with a smile.
" Doesn't the moon look pretty tonight" he said staring back at it.
" Ye-yeah its pretty nice " she said arriving next to him.
" Not as good as you " he said and turned to kiss her. He kissed her passionately.

" I have a towel in my car " he said. Snapping her out of her thoughts.
" Hey, are you ok?" He asked her. She wiped some tears off of her cheeks and nodded saying yes. He looked at her skeptically, before getting over it.
" Ok, I guess I've had enough time in the water. Plus its getting late " he said and got out. He went and picked up his pants. Hinata looked at her watch to see it was now 22:32p.m.

She gasped and got up off the floor. She and him began to run back to their spots.

Once back Hinata hopped into the jeep. Toneri came to the side of the car with a smirk.
" So, did you have a good night?" He asked her. She nodded with a small blush.
" nice enough to do it again?" He asked with a smirk. She giggled, then it soon turned to a laugh.
" Don't push your luck, but yeah maybe " she said as she started the car. She began to pull out the parking area and drive home.

She got there and noticed a picture of Naruto on the table.
" It was only a fun time with a friend " She said to the picture.
" My heart still belongs to you " she mumbled and walked off.