Chapter 18: their coming!

Hinata sat on the couch with her phone playing a game. Sakura walked past behind her and saw a glimpse of what she was doing.
" Really Hina, playing Roblox again " Sakura said smirking.
" Hey, its nice ok " she said back. She turned and gave Sakura a smile.
" Well what game are you playing?" She asked leaning on the couch to see the phone better.
" Well I'm playing 'grand blox auto' , but it really sucks " suddenly a T.V was heard switching on in front of them both. On the T.V. was an anime that Kiba was watching.
" Really Kiba " I said giving a look.

On the T.V. a blonde guy was seen running toward a white haired women.
" Rasengan!!" He yelled slamming it into the women.
He had on a golden cloak, with some fox like features on him, like his hair formed fox ears for him.

" Hey its a nice series. Its about this guy who used to be a dead last becoming a hero. And his friend leaves their village in search of power, and then a war starts, and then the war gets won because of the dead last. You should try watching " he said turning back to the T.V.
" Nah, I'll pass " she said and turned back to her game.
" Yep, that game sucks " Sakura said watching Hinata play the game.
" I'm gonna quit the game the game " Hinata said. She quit the game and switched on a new game.
" Hinata, really 'Dragon Ball rage' your gonna play that game. She said giving Hinata a smirk.
" Well its nice, you have seen the series right?" She asked looking back at her.
" Well ya, you forced me to watch with you " Sakura said and laughed. Hinata giggled remembering how she forced her to watch.
" Well, I unlocked super saiyan blue in this game so " she said back and continued playing.

Suddenly the sliding door slid open. They all turned to see Kakashi standing there. His chest went up and down, you could see sweat on the parts of his face that were actually visible, his hair hung down. They all looked at him confused at why he was here.
" Why aren't you packed?" He asked worried. He began to storm around the house calling everyone downstairs.
Everyone flooded downstairs.
" What the-"
" Shut up " Kakashi cut Shikamaru off of his sentence. He took a deep breath and snapped his head back at us.
" Why are you packed?" He asked that same confusing question.
" Packed?" Tenten said confused.
" You didn't get the message?" Kakashi asked looking worried. Everyone gave him a puzzled look as to what he was talking about.
" What message?" Neji asked looking at him with a blank face.
" I sent a message, look that flashing light. You were supposed to press that button to get the message!" He said running his hand through his silver hair.
" That's what that light was for " Sai said. Kakashi nodded.
" Pack for what though?" Kiba asked with a worried face.
" Madara and Kaguya found us...again, I don't understand how they do, but they do " he said. Everyone's faces changed into ones of shock, with a hint of fear in each.
" You were supposed to pack so we could head out " he said and walked toward the sliding door.
" But now there no time, let's go " he said and walked out.
They all bolted to their feet and went to follow Kakashi bout the door. They all knew since Naruto and Sasuke weren't there, Kakashi would be the best option to protect them now.
" Follow me as fast as you can " he said and began running toward the forest. They all did the same without hesitation.
They ran through the forest until the could see a road. Parked on the side of the road were two jeeps, with two drivers already positioned by the wheel. Ready to drive.
" Get in " Kakashi said. They all flooded into the the jeeps and started the engine.
Kakashi pulled out a walkie talkie and pressed the button.
" Squad B, meet at the pick up area now. Over" he said and put it away. The car started and they began driving up the road.

Everything seemed normal until they reached a T junction, and another car was heard coming. They all turned to see a jeep. Suddenly the people in the jeep pulled out guns.
" Shit! Drive!" Kakashi yelled seeing the jeep himself.
The driver pressed down on the pedal. The jeep lurched forward with great speed.

The other car smashed into the first jeep. Leaving scrapes and scratches on the sides of the jeep.
The people inside screamed from the impact.
The other car swerved and smashed into the jeep once more. The jeep tilted again and then went back on all fours. The car swerved again and it titled up. Driving lopsided on two wheels.

Suddenly another car came barreling down the road and smashed into the second jeep.
Hinata then suddenly flew up into the air with a jolt.
The other cars continued ramming into the jeeps until they began to scrape against the metal fence on the side of the road.  The road took a turn near a small cliff.
If the cars kept pushing, soon they'd break through the metal fence on the side of road and top down the small cliff,m. To their deaths.

The cars rammed once more sending a jolt through the car and...knocking the door open. The door facing the small cliff flew open and Sakura then flew out. Everything seemed to slow down in that instant. Out of nowhere, another jeep showed up from the cliff side. It flew up the the cliff side and landed on the road with the words 'Squad B' written on the side.
" Yes!! The cavalry has arrived!!" Kakashi yelled out with confidence and joy. One of the men ,dressed in the full black ops outfit, jumped out the car and grabbed Sakura before she could fall down the small cliff.
He grabbed the jeep labelled 'Squad A' and threw her inside as gentle as he could.
Another man then hopped out the 'Squad B' jeep and onto one of the enemy cars.
He then shot the driver and hopped don't the jeep that Kakashi was in. The enemy car swerved and went off the small cliff.
Then another member of 'Squad B' began to shoot at the remaining enemy car. They shot the tires and the car swerved and fell off the side of the cliff.
It almost took the jeeps with them.
" Homestretch..." Kakashi muttered as they got to an area on the road where there was no fence. They then stopped at that area.

" What, why are we stopping?" Tenten asked scared and confused.
" We have to wait " One of the men dressed as black ops said. At that moment, a plane engine was heard coming down. The plane stayed in the air and the back dropped open.
" Get in " Kakashi said and got into one of the jeeps. He started it up and drove it inside the cargo plane.
The rest followed suit doing the same thing. Once everyone was loaded inside the plane began to fly off.

Leaving Hawaii.