16.

Previously

"I'll never let that happen ever again to you ok. I promise to protect you at all cost." "Thankyou Ash."
He pulls me into a soft hug.
"Anything for you Serena."

--------------------------------

I feel my body rest into his chest as Ash's hand gently rubs my back, soothing me and setting my mind at rest.

"Are you ok Serena?" Ash softly whispers against my ear.
"I'm fine Ash, I promise you." "Ok."

He gently grabs onto my hand and intertwines our fingers together.
"I need to ask you something Serena."
I look up at him. "Ok, what it is?" "Lets sit down first ok." "Oh, ok."

He gently pulls me along to his bed and we both sit down on the edge of it.
"So, what is it Ash." "Is Calem really your boyfriend?"

His voice sounded so dead.
So... sad.

I gently touch his hand and wrap my fingers around his.

"I broke up with him a year ago, but he can't except it so he always calls me his girlfriend. I wouldn't want to ever be his girlfriend again. Ever."
He looks at me and smiles lightly, wrapping his arm around me and pulling me closer to him.
"I guess I can take you for myself then." He grins, a blush falling against my cheeks.

Did he really just say that!?!

I stuff my face in his side. "Okay." I whisper and I hear him chuckle.
"Why don't we sleep now you little cutie." He grins at me and I hide my blushing face with my short hair.
"Okay Ash."

He puts his hands under my arms and lifts me up, throwing me over his shoulder.
I squeak as a blush forms against my cheeks once again.
"W-what are you doing Ash?!"
He grins and pats my bum, a small squeal flying from my mouth.
"I'm carrying you, Baka." He laughs and opens the door of our cabin.
"I-I thought we were going to bed." I stutter, gripping onto his shoulder so I don't fall off.
"Nope, I lied. We're going to your real surprise."
My eyes widen.

I knew that wasn't my surprise before!

"W-well it took you long enough, b-Baka."
I hear him lightly laugh.
"You seriously are too cute."
I pout as my blush darkens.
"J-just shut up and put me down Baka!"
I squirm a little on his shoulder, wanting to be down.
"Alright alright."
He gently puts me down and I pout at him.
"Don't do that again."
I scowl at him and he pats my head.
"Alright cutie." "Thankyou."

I feel Ash's hand push into mine and I wrap my fingers through his, leaning lightly against his arm.

"Is my arm comfy?" He looks down and smiles at me.
I nod in reply and rest my head against his toned arm.

He seriously is the comfiest person I've ever hugged.
But I guess that isn't many people.
But still.
He's super comfy.

I look up at him.
"What's my actual surprise then?" "You'll find out soon." He grins and pats my head.
"Why can't I know now." I pout. "Because there's no need for you to know. And I want it to be a surprised so stop asking, I won't tell you."
I pout and cross my arms, walking a few steps behind him.

Surprises irritate the heck out of me.
I just want to know why can't you freaking tell me!

Ash stops and turns around to face me.
"Oi grumpy come here." "Why should I?" I reply cockily.
"Get here now." He says sternly and I shuffle towards him, my head low.

He gently pushes my chin up and looks into my eyes.
"Don't be grumpy, I don't like grumpy Serena, I like the cute one that holds my hand with a cute little blush on her face." He grins at me and I blush, looking away from hazel eyes.
"Okay." "Thankyou."

He holds my hand again and we continue to walk towards my surprise in a comfortable silence.

--------------------------------

A few minutes later we get to a...

Forest.

Great. Just great.

I stop and Ash looks back at me.
"What's wrong?" "I am not going in another damn forest this summer." I mumble, tightening the grip on Ash's hand.
"Oh come on Serena, it's really not far at all, and I'll be with you the whole time ok."
I sigh and nod gently, moving closer to Ash.
"Let's go then, yeah?" He asks and I nod, taking my first few steps into the woods with Ash.

------------------------------

It.
Was.
Horrifying.

The forest was so damn creepy as the sun started to fall.

I clung onto Ash the whole time, looking at the to make sure I didn't trip over any stupid branches.

But finally we reached the place.
And it was beautiful.
No.
Beautiful is an understatement.
There's no words for the sight I saw.

A large lake was placed in the centre of the opening, glistening with orange from the burning sun.
The small flowers danced in the small breeze, the grass following its ways.
Birds were flying overhead, dancing with one another in the coral sky.

My mouth lifts into a large grin as I stare across the small meadow, griping Ash's hand tightly.
"Ash it's.. its beautiful."
I look up at him and smile, which he returns, pulling me into his chest for a hug.
"I found this place just for you, cause I knew you'd love it." He grins and I hug him tight.
"You're the best Ash." "You are too Serena."

I feel his nose push against the top of my head and I smile, stuffing my face in his comfy chest.

I really do love Ash so much.

Sup readers!
I'm probably going to go on a crazy editing spree because this book needs it so the next chapter may be a little late.
That's all I have to say so bye!
:3