37.

Previously

"Ash!! No!!"
I rush forward, grabbing his arm.
"Don't kill him! Please! Don't be a killer Ash!" "I'd rather be a killer then keeping you in all this danger! He's raped you Serena! He deserves to die!!"

I stand there, silence taking over till Calem speaks up, a smirk taking over his features.

"Are you standing up for me Serena? Guess you still have feelings for me then."

-------------------------------

I could almost hear the rage inside of Ash as those words left his mouth.

"What did you just say?"
Ash growls into Calem's ear.
"I said that your girlfriend over here has feeling for m-"
Calem's cut off as Ash punches him hard in the face, sending him to the floor.
"Don't you ever say that again you bastard. She'll never love you. You don't deserve her after all you've done. So fuck off."
Ash kicks him as he stands up, giving him one lace glance before running off into the distance.

Ash turns round to me and looks me dead in the eyes, his stare making my body tremble.

Ash is horrifying when he's angry.

"I could have killed him right then you know, and got rid of him for good. Why the hell did you stop me?"
I bite my lip as it trembles slightly, looking down at the floor in guilt.

I probably should've just shut my mouth.

"Are you going to answer me?"
I hear him speak, his voice still edged with anger.
"I-I'm sorry."
I manage to whisper out, keeping my eyes glued to the floor.
"Serena."
His voice drops to a soft tone as his arms wrap around me, pulling me into his chest.
"I'm sorry for being so harsh on you. Relax ok. It's all alright now. You don't have to be scared anymore."
I let out a shaky breath as my hand gently clenches his top.
"I'm so sorry Serena." "I-it's ok Ash."
I whisper back, lightly kissing his jaw.
"I forgive you." "Thankyou."
I look under Ash's arm, seeing Calem run into the forest.
"What was all that smoke though Ash." "He lured us out Serena, it was just a smoke bomb, don't worry." "What is he planning though?" "I don't know. But whatever it is it's bound to be crazy."

----------------------------------

I lay on Ash's bed, watching him scribble away on a piece of paper.

He's been writing down things for the past few hours.
I think he's trying to come up with a plan.

"Ash."
I softly speak out, he's eyes locking with mine.
"Yes Serena?"
I open my arms a little, trying to show him that I want a hug.
He just gently chuckles at me and walks over, pulling me into his perfect chest.
"You're so adorable Sere."
He speaks into my hair, pulling me onto his lap.
"I-I was getting lonely here.."
I whisper out, nuzzling his top lightly.
"Well I'm here to stop that loneliness."
He runs his hand gently through my hair, fiddling with a few loose strands.
"I love you so much cupcake." "I love you more Ashy." "No you don't cutie, I love you more." "Prove it then."
I speak out, making his lips fall into a smirk.
"You want me to prove it?"
He speaks huskily into my ear, pinning me down underneath him.

A blush fills my cheek as his lips land harshly on my own, his hands gripping my waist.
My own hands make their way into his freshly combed hair, tugging lightly at the strands.
My eyes lock onto Ash's, seeing all the love he has for me.

He pulls away gently, softly nuzzling my nose after.
"Did I prove it enough?"
He whispers.
"Definitely."

Ash lays beside me as I snuggle into his chest, my body filling with warmth.
"I'm so glad you're my boyfriend Ash." "I'm even more glad you're mine Sere."
He lifts me up and places me onto his chest, his arms wrapping around me.
"Sleep there tonight, I wanna hug my teddy bear like this." "O-ok."
A faint blush settles on my cheeks as I close my eyes, feeling Ash's chest rise and fall underneath me.
"You're so beautiful Serena."
I hear him whisper, causing my head to rise from his chest.
"Really?" "Of course my amazing little girlfriend."
He kisses my head and pushes it back down onto his chest.
"Now let's get some rest, I wanna try out some of my plans tomorrow." "I'm coming with you." "Alright. But stay with me the whole time ok?" "Ok Ashy. Night night."
I coo, closing my eyes.
"Night my love."

Sorry for the short chapter I think I'm getting writers block again (._.)