32.

Previously

I gently smile at him as I peck his cheek.
"Lets go to sleep. Yeah?"
I say, earning a nod from Ash as we get back into our comfy position.
"Goodnight Serena." "Night Ash."
I close my eyes as my body falls into a peaceful slumber.

-------------------------------

I open my eyes to see the silky fabric of Ash's shirt.

I softly smile to myself as I nuzzle my nose gently into the clothing, absorbing the scent of his aftershave.

I really need to find out what aftershave this is.
Because it smells amazing.

"Serena.."
I hear Ash mumble as his hands gently tug on my shirt.
"Yes Ash?"
I whisper, looking up to his sleepy face.
"Can we just sleep all day, I can't be bothered to do anything other than cuddle you."
I giggle, snuggling into his body.
"Of course Ash." "Thanks cutie."
He rolls onto his back, pulling me into his masculine chest and making a blush set on my cheeks.
"A-Ash." "Stay there, you're really light and soft."
He grumbles, his arms holding my body in place as my face rests in the crook of his neck.
"Goodnight Ash." "Night Sere."

---------------------------------

"Ashhhhh get up!"
I groan, sitting on his chest and poking him harshly.

I've been trying to wake Ash for the past hour because it's half three and he's still fast asleep.

I might have to take it to extreme measures soon.

"Ash get up!!"
I shout, pouting at his sleeping self.

Extreme measures it is then.

I lean down with a blush on my face as my lips lock with Ash, heat rushing through me.

I feel Ash's hands brush my hips, his thumb brushing the bruise on my side.
I pull away gently, staring into his dark eyes.
"Wake me up like that every morning now."
He says huskily, a smirk forming on his face.
I nod, my cheeks flaring up.
"O-ok." "Now what do you want?"
He says as he sits up, lifting me onto his lap.
"I wanted to do something cause I'm bored."
I pout, looking up to his handsome face.
"Well what do you want to do?" "Anything. Just not sleeping!" "What about a make-out session?" "N-no."
I push at his chest, a scowl appearing on my face.
"Don't say stupid things!" "Alright alright. What about something safe and calm so we don't hurt your stomach." "Ok Ash."
He places me on the floor as he gets up too, running a hand through his hair.

Suddenly, the sound of a fist against the door stops our conversation as Ash walks towards it, opening it.

"Oh, hey May." "Hey Ash, is Serena there?" "Yeah she's here, do you want to come in?" "Yeah."
I see May run towards me as she pulls me into a tight hug, my arms wrapping around her as I hug back.
"I missed you bestie!" "I missed you too May. How have you been?" "I've been grea- wait.. are you wearing Ash's shirt?"
I see a sly smirk form on her lips as a blush hits my cheeks, my fingers tugging at the bottom of the shirt nervously.
"Y-yeah." "Aww I so ship you two!!"
May squeals as I look over at Ash to see a small blush over his cheeks.

He looks so cute!!

"Are you two dating yet?"
I shake my head, looking at May again.
"But why?! There's only three weeks till the end of this summer camp, go date him and make the most of it."

Three weeks..
Only three weeks left with Ash..

I look over to Ash as he looks back over to me worriedly.

Maybe he's thinking the same thing.

I look at May to see a hint of worry in her eyes as she moves me closer to her and puts her mouth by my ear.
"Are you not dating because you won't see eachother again after this?" "I don't know May."
I sigh and pull away, seeing Ash walking towards me with his arms out.
I gladly accept it as I walk into his arms, my body feeling warm again.
"Everything will be ok Sere, we're still here now so let's enjoy the time we have together. Yeah?"
He whispers in my hear, fiddling with strands of my honey blonde hair.
"Ok Ash."

I keep in Ash's grasp till I hear a cough from behind me.
"Hello lovebirds, I'm still here."
I blush and quickly pull away, gently holding onto Ash's fingers.
"I-is there any reason you came here May?"
Ash says.
"Yes, it was to spend time with my girl bestie."
She pouts, crossing her arms across her chest.
"I guess I'll leave you two to it then. Bye Sere." "Bye bye Ash."
He grins as he grabs onto me, pushing his lips onto mine.

I hear May scream from behind me as we pull away, making my blush deepen in colour.

Stupid hottie.

"Bye Sere!"
He says again before closing the door and leaving me standing there with a smirking May.
"You are so friends with benefits."
My blush darkens even more.

He's such an idiot for kissing me in front of May.

I'm so gonna get revenge.