39.

Previously

I need to tell him what I really want.

"Ash." "Yes my love?"
I take a deep breath.

Here it goes.

"Run away with me."

--------------------------------

"W-what.." "Run away with me Ash. Please. All I want is to live my life with you." "Serena."
He places his hand under my chin and forces me to look into his eyes.
"You're not thinking straight. You need to relax ok."
I nod and take a deep breath, Ash's hand gently rubbing my cheek and helping me calm down too.
"Do you feel calmer now?" "Yeah." "So, why do you want to run away." "I-I just wanted to be able to live my life with you, and move away from all of this." "We can Sere, just wait ok? We'll be able to live together and spend the rest of our lives together." "Thankyou Ash."
I lean forward and catch his lips in a sweet kiss, catching him by surprise.

He pulls away as a grin appears on his face.
"Well that was a nice surprise kiss." "Yep."
I grin back, snuggling into his chest.
"Sere."
I look up into his eyes.
"Mm?"
I hum.
"Let's go on a date, together. Just us two. No interruptions." "R-really?" "Yep. Do you want to?" "Yes! Thank you!"
I shout, hugging him tightly.

He chuckles and pats my head.
"No problem Sere. But I get to choose what you wear." "But you chose what I wore this morning!" "Tough luck sugar cake I'm choosing."
He picks me up and slings me over his shoulder, walking over to the wardrobe.
"Mmmm what should you wear.." "Can you at least put me down first!?" "Nope, you're staying there so you don't run away."
I pout and tilt my head, watching him pick my clothes.
"It has to look good you know, if it's ugly I'm picking." "I know I know just let me pick ok?" "Fine."

----------------------------------

I step out the bathroom as a small blush hits my cheeks.

Ash found the crop top I had and has forced to wear it..

Let's just say I think he's having too much fun at embarrassing me.

I hear a whistle leave Ash's lips as he walks over to me.
"I'm so making you wear this everyday now cause you look hot."
My blush darkens as I hear a chuckle escape Ash.
"Come on then hottie, lets go on our date."
He grabs my hand and gently pulls me out of the door, shutting it behind us.
"Where are we going then Ash?" "Well, where do you want to go?" "To the meadow, the one you showed me when we first became friends." "Follow me then sugar."
I lean onto the side of his arm and we walk hand in hand.

This is perfect.
This is what I want it to be like everyday.

But Calem always ruins it.

And that's why we must stop him.
For good.

---------------------------------

We reach the woods as my hand tightens around Ash's.
"Just stay by my side and you won't get lost. I'll keep hold of your hand the whole time ok."
I nod and follow Ash through the woods.

The woods doesn't seem as bad when I'm with Ash.
I think it actually looks quite nice.

"Sere we're here."
I look back around to spot the same meadow, the place looking even more spectacular than before.
"I still can't get over how beautiful this place is Ash.." "It's still not as beautiful as you."
I look up at Ash as a blush settles on my cheeks.
"T-Thank you Ash.." "No problem cutie."
He pulls me over into the sea of flowers and sits down, placing me in his lap.

We both sit their in a comfortable silence, watching the birds fly by and the wild animals in the forest jump and leap their way across the meadow.

"Serena."
I rest the back of my head against Ash's chest and hum in reply, waiting for him to continue.
"I just want you to know that I love you so much and, I can't wait to live my future with you."
A smile flies across my face as I grab both of his hands, intertwining my fingers with his.
"Thankyou Ash, I can't wait to live my life with you too." "We'll get Calem tomorrow. So we can spend the rest of this time in this camp and then live together, as a family."
I grin up at him and nod.
"As a family, together."

Sorry about this chapter being so short, I just didn't have any other ideas for this chapter and I wanted to finish it like that.
The next chapter will be longer.