17.

Previously

My mouth lifts into a large grin as I stare across the small meadow, griping Ash's hand tightly.
"Ash it's.. its beautiful."
I look up at him and smile, which he returns, pulling me into his chest for a hug.
"I found this place just for you, cause I knew you'd love it." He grins and I hug him tight.
"You're the best Ash." "You are too Serena."

I feel his nose push against the top of my head and I smile, stuffing my face in his comfy chest.

I really do love Ash so much.

------------------------------

"Serena."
I nuzzle my face in his chest and hug him tighter, my eyes glancing up to him.
"Yes Ash?"
He grins and brushes his hand under my chin, gently pushing my head up.
"W-what is it Ash."
He releases his gentle grip on my chin and puts his finger it to his lips, hushing me.

I feel my cheeks start to heat up.
Why is he acting so cute?!?

I let my eyes to look to the side, trying to stop the heat rising in my face.

"Serena look at me."

His fingers run across the bottom of my chin again and push my face up even more.
I look up into his eyes to see his handsome grin gone from his face.
"A-Ash-"
He places his fingers on my lips and hushes me.

Whats going on?!?

I gulp as he brings his face to my ear.
"Serena there's no need to be scared I just want to show you something."

His voice sounded weird.

"A-Ash are you okay?" "Yer I'm fine Serena, relax okay. I'm just teasing with you silly."
A small smile reaches the corner of his mouth and he rubs my cheek.

"What was all of that then Ash?" "It was to get you ready for this."

Before I could even react I feel his lips push against mine gently, making my whole body suddenly feel warm.
His lips where so soft.
All I want if for his lips to stay on mine.
This is heaven.

His lips slowly part from mine as the warmth leaves my lips.
"A-Ash.." "I'm sorry Serena-" "Its okay Ash." I hug him tightly and bury my face in his chest.

I can't believe he just kissed me!!?
This is the best day ever!

I feel my blush return and hug Ash tighter.
"What is if Serena?" "W-why did you do that?"
I look up at him as the blush darkens on my face.
"I-I don't know, it felt like I needed to." "O-okay."

I pull away from the hug and stand there awkwardly beside him.
"Serena."
I feel my hand being gently gripped by Ash's.
"Can we go get some food please?" I look up at him and say, ignoring the question he was probably about to ask. "Of course Serena, what would you like?" "Just salad please." "Okay."

We walk back to the cabin and Ash releases the grip on my hand.
"I'll go get our food today okay, you stay at home." "Oh, okay Ash, see you later then." "Yeah, bye Serena."

As he's about to leave I run up to him and hug him from behind.
"I'll miss you." I whisper into his back, his hand gently grasping onto mine.
"I'll miss you too Serena."

I let go of him and wave as he whips his head round to me, his handsome grin flying across his face.

God I love that grin.

I hop back inside and jump onto my bed, whipping out my phone and playing on some games.

-------------------------------

About ten minutes later a message pops up on my phone.

A message from..

Calem..

I shakily click the notification and read the message.

'I saw that kiss Serena. You're a bad girl, kissing other men when I'm watching. You'll going to be punished baby, severely punished. You better be ready. Because I'm coming tonight.'

I feel my hands tremble as I turn off my phone, dropping it on my bed.

I can't tell Ash.
I can't.
I don't want him hurt.

I gulp and close my eyes.

I'll meet him alone.

As soon as I open my eyes I hear the key turn in the door and the door open, revealing Ash with our food in his hands.
"Hey Sere, I got our food."

I take a deep breath and try to hide my shaking hands. 

"T-that's good."
I see Ash turn to me.
"Are you okay Serena?" "Y-yeah, just tired." "Okay, he's your salad." "T-thanks."

I grab the container off of him and start to nibble on a piece of lettuce.

--------------------------------

Night falls as I hear a load yawn emerge from Ash's lips.

"Lets go to bed Serena, it's getting late." "Okay Ash."

I let Ash change first and pretend to get changed, quickly hiding under my duvet.

It's almost time.
Time to face Calem again.
But alone.

Ash walks out the bathroom and gets into bed.
"Night Serena." "Night Ash."

He closes his eyes and turns over, and I wait there for several minutes till I spot a figure outside my window.

I get up slowly and go towards the hooded figure, now seeing that it is Calem.

He has a sly grin across his face and his wide eyes make him look crazy.

I quietly walk away and open the door, hoping Ash didn't wake up from the loud creak it made.

I tiptoe outside to meet Calem face to face, his grin wider than before.

"Hey baby, are you ready for you punishment?"

Hey guys, sorry I took so long to update, I just haven't had the time.
I'll try to update sooner next time.
Bye ^-^