38.

Previously

"You're so beautiful Serena."
I hear in whisper, causing my head to rise from his chest.
"Really?" "Of course my amazing little girlfriend."
He kisses my head and pushes it back down onto his chest.
"Now let's get some rest, I wanna try out some of my plans tomorrow." "I'm coming with you." "Alright. But stay with me the whole time ok?" "Ok Ashy. Night night."
I coo, closing my eyes.
"Night my love."

----------------------------------

I wake up to feel Ash's breath gently fanning against my ear.
I turn my body around, placing my hands softly on his chest.
"Ash.."
I whisper, placing my head on his chest.
A grunt escapes his lips as his arms squeeze me gently.
"Teddy.. bear.."
He mumbles, nuzzling my head softly.
I giggle and kiss his lips, snuggling into his chest.
"I guess we can sleep a bit more.." "I don't think so cutie pie, especially after that kiss."
He lifts my chin up, placing his lips on mine.

I pull back a few seconds later as a smile settles on my lips.

I really do love Ash so much.
He's so perfect.

He picks me up and places me on the floor, standing up and pulling me into a soft hug.
"We're going to go through our plan again and then we're going to try it ok?"
I nod and rest my face in his chest.
"Please be careful though, I want to be able to cuddle with you tonight."
He lightly chuckles and pats my head.
"Of course cutie. Now let's get changed, I want you to wear something cute."

----------------------------------

We step outside, the sun instantly blinding me.

"Ash did you really have to pick such a sunny day." "Yeah cause it'll give you a tan and make you look really hot."
I pout at him and he just chuckles.
"Let's get this plan started shall we?"
I nod as he hands me the camera.

Ash thought that maybe if we put up a camera outside our cabin we can spot Calem and then he can stop him from harming me anymore.

I mean, it's an ok idea but I don't really know if it'll work..

I hop onto my tip toes and attach the camera to the front of the door.
"That ok?"
I ask, standing back and looking at it.
"Yep, now we just have to wait till tonight and then I can stop him. You'll let me this time right?"
I look down and nod, guilt filling me.

Ash still is kind of annoyed for stopping him but I don't want Calem to die, and I don't Ash becoming a criminal either.

"A-Ash please don't kill him." "What? Why?" "Because you'll go to jail. And I can't, I can't let you leave me like that."
He gently sighs and walks over to me, placing his hand softly on my head.
"How am I meant to get rid of him then? How am I meant to protect you when he's always running around trying to kill you?"
I take a deep breath.
"I-I don't know Ash." "I have to do something Sere, I want us to be safe and happy. I don't want to deal with this anymore." "Ok Ash."
He grabs hold of my hands and pulls me into his chest.
"Don't worry ok. I won't leave you. I promise." "You promise?" "I promise. Now let's go inside, I want some cuddles from my cute little girlfriend." "Ok."
I reply, a smile appearing on my face.

--------------------------------

I lay down next to Ash, his arms pulling me into his warm body.
"I love you so much Sere." "I love you too Ash."
I whisper, letting my drowsiness overcome me as I close my eyes.
"Are you tired cutie?" "A little." "Do you want to have a nap?" "No, I just want to lay here and listen to your voice."
He lightly chuckles and kisses my forehead.
"Alright. What do you want me to talk about then?" "Anything." "So I can talk about how hot I think you are?" "N-no."
He laughs and squeezes my waist.
"Then what Sere?" "I want to know more about you." "Anything in particular?" "Where do you live?" "What are you my stalker now?"
I scowl at him and he laughs. "Ok ok was joking. I live Pallet Town in Kanto."

My body suddenly freezes.

Kanto..

"W-what.."
I lift my head up as tears start to form in my eyes.

He lives so far away..

He quickly sits up and brings me into a hug, his voice filled with worry.
"Serena what's wrong?" "Y-you live so far away. We won't be able to see each other." "We will we will don't worry ok." "We can't, you live in another country." "I can stay with my uncle Sere, he lives in Kalos." "Really?" "Yes, don't worry ok?" "Ok."
I rest my head on Ash's chest as the gentle patter of rain is heard outside.

I need to tell him what I really want.

"Ash." "Yes my love?"
I take a deep breath.

Here it goes.

"Run away with me."