28.

Previously

I'm about to answer when I see the state of Ash's hair, making a giggle leave my lips.
"What's so funny?" "Your hair, it's a mess."
I chuckle, lifting my body up a little and running my fingers gently through his hair, trying sort the mess out.
"You really need to cut your hair Ash, it's really messy." "But I like my hair, I don't wanna cut it."

I giggle to myself.
Ash can be so cute sometimes.

--------------------------------

I kneel on the bed as I snip little bits of his spiky hair off the top of his head.

After about an hour of me complaining about his hair he finally let me give it a little trim, just to make it look nicer.

"Finished!"
I say as I put the scissors on the side and lean onto Ash's back, wrapping my arms around his neck.
"You look cute now."
I hear a low chuckle escape his lips as our fingers tangle together.
"If you've ruined this I'll have to get you back you know." "I know."
I grin and let go of him, letting him walk over into the bathroom.

------------------------------

The door finally opens, Ash walking in with an expressionless face.

Oh shit.

"D-did you like it?"
I stutter, seeing Ash quietly walk over to me.
He places his finger gently on my lips, sliding his hands under my arms and putting me on the floor afterwards.
"D-did I do something wrong..?"
I step away from Ash as he walks closer to me, before I feel my back touch the wall.
He places his hand beside my head and towers over me, his urban eyes burning into mine.
"A-Ash.."
Once again he places his finger on my lips, leaning in beside my ear.
"Someone needs a little reward for their good work."
I instantly feel the blood rush to my cheeks as Ash removes his finger and plants his lips on mine, his hand trailing down to my hip.
I almost immediately kiss back as I wrap my arms around his neck, my fingers grasping his hair gently.

I was kissing Ash and I loved it.

After a minute or two I pull away, panting lightly from lack of oxygen.

I look up into Ash's eyes as he gently takes my hand and pulls me over to his bed, pulling me onto his lap as he sits down.
"Ash, what are we doing?"
His grunts and squeezes me gently.
"I need to hug you."
I giggle and peck his chin lightly.
"Well I love your cuddles." "I know that, but do you love me?"

Did Ash really just ask me that..

"U-um.."

Should I say yes or no?!

I try to rack my brain for answer till I feel Ash push my head against his chest.
"You don't have to answer if it's hard to Sere, I'll just wait for you to tell me when you need to."
I nod and snuggle into his body.
"Do you want to sleep in my bed tonight, or are we sleeping in yours?" "Yours, please." "What is so bad about your bed Sere?" "Everything."
He lets out a small laugh.
"If you say so."

------------------------------

Ash and me spent the rest of the day cuddling together on the sofa and watching films.

I don't remember much after that though, I think I fell asleep cause I woke up in Ash's arms in the morning.

I really do adore Ash, and I'm so glad flower bitch is gone.

It's perfect.

-------------------------------

"Hey Sere over here!"
I walk into the bedroom and stare up at the hottie in front of me.
"W-why are you wearing t-that?"
Ash was wearing my favourite white shirt, a tie hanging loosely around his neck.
He matched the shirt and tie with black pants and shiny black shoes.

He looked fucking gorgeous.

"Well I wanted to treat you to something nice, so we're going on a date!"
He flashes one of his handsome grins as he throws me a piece of clothing, shoving me into the bathroom.
"Get changed cutie, we're going soon."

I pull the piece of fabric off me to see a beautiful black dress, matching the colour of Ash's trousers and tie.
"W-where did you get this?! And when?!"
I shout through the door.
"While you were asleep yesterday May dropped it off for me."

This man does too many things while I'm fricking asleep.

"Get ready Sere I wanna go I've been waiting for you to get out of the shower for like and hour." "Ok ok!"

I sigh and put the dress on, looking in the mirror afterwards.
It looked really nice but it really showed my fat stomach.

I open the door slowly and step out, looking up at Ash.
"It makes me look really fat Ash.." "No it doesn't silly, you look beautiful."
He gently rubs my cheek.
"Thankyou Ash." "No problem Sere. Now I've seen so far that you don't wear heels so I got you a nice pair of shoes with a little heel."

He pulls out a beautiful pair of black heels that my jaw immediately drops to.

They look so expensive...

"Omg Ash how expensive are they I'll pay you back I promi-"
Ash cuts me off by pushing his lips against mine, pulling my body closer to him.
"You don't need to pay a thing cutie. This is your day."
A large smile falls upon my lips as I hug him tightly.

God I love this boy so much.

"Thankyou Ash. Thankyou so much."
I feel his arms latch around my body as I breathe in his honey scent.

This date is going to be amazing.