22.

Previously

I'm woken from my peaceful sleep by a thump near me.

I wonder what that was?

I lift my head up from the pillow and hug it tighter, looking around the dark room.

I've always hated the dark.

I hide my face behind it, peeking over it.
"I-is anyone there.."
I whisper.

I hear a few more shuffles before I see..

No way..

----------------------------------

"Hey Serena, how are you."

His voice was so dead.
Like he sanity was gone.
Like nothing matters to him.
Apart from his only goal:
To kill me.

I gulp and shuffle back towards the wall, hiding myself in the shadows.

"Ashy left you hay? Looks like I don't have any interruptions now. Just you and me. And your punishment of course."

A sadistic grin appears on his face, his body creeping towards me like a tiger hunting it's prey.

It's almost like he isn't human.
Just a demon that wants to end me.

I gulp as my heart quickens, fear taking over me.

He's not holding back today.
He's going to punish me, severely.

"Come here Serena... come on.."
I feel his body push onto the bed as his hand gently touches mine.
"Come with me baby.. I won't hurt you too much.."

He sounded crazy, whispering dangerously into my ear.

And of course:
I let him take me.

He pulls me along by my arm, my other arm still latched onto Ash's pillow.

We go out of the cabin and over to the old one Ash stayed in that one time.

I decide to keep quiet, knowing that he'd just hurt me more if I ask questions.
"Guess what baby."
He turns around and faces me, his eyes wide and crazy.
"I'm going to kill you, with this knife."
He pulls out a long, sharp knife from his pocket, making my whole body freeze in place.

It's true.
He never lies.
I'm going to die.

His grin widens, the grip he has on my hand tightening, cutting the circulation from my fingers.

Please just put the knife away.

He pulls me along to the cabin, the knife still clasped tightly in his other hand.
"Are you ready little bitch, for your last breath."
A maniacal laugh erupted from his lips, the sound booming into my ears.

He's completely insane.
There's no way I could fight against him.

He's just an endless nightmare.

He pulls me over to the cabin and stabs the door multiple times, kicking a large hole in it and stepping in.
He pulls me in with him and throws me to the floor, pain searing up my left shoulder as Ash's pillow flies out my hand and onto the floor beside me.
"Are you ready Serena?" He cackles loudly, putting the knife to my neck.

This can't be happening...
I can't be dying yet...
I don't want to die...

Please save me Ash...

"What are you last words Serena?" He growls into my ear as I quickly shuffle back, pulling away from his grasp.
"What the hell do you think you're doing?!?"
He runs at me, grabbing onto my hair and slamming me against the wall.
A cry leaves my lips and he grips into my head again, dragging me across the floor.

Why do I have to die today..

He throws me across the room, my head hitting the bedroom cupboard and making my vision blur.

There's no escape from this..

He throws the knife at the wall, it just missing my head.
"You're going to die a very horrible and slow death."
His laugh echoes in my ears as his latches onto my neck, his grip slowly tightening and strangling me.

I gasp out for air as he closes my airways, his spare hand now pulling the knife from the wall and holding it by my neck.
"I was going to be kind before and let you have your last words. But now I don't feel so kind so I'm just going to kill you."
He grins and I shakily breathe, my airways grasping onto the little air that it can take.
"W-w-why are y-you doing t-this.." I wheeze out.
"You know why I'm doing this Serena. This is for my parents, my parents hated you. You were always too perfect and they hated that. So now I'm going to give them what they wanted. I'm going to kill you. So bye bye you disgusting little girl."

Before I could even react the knife plunged into my stomach, blood gushing out of my mouth and the wound.

This is the end for me.

I fall to the floor, my body now limp.

The last thing is see is Calem's horrible face before the loss of blood sends me out of consciousness.

Hey guys.
Sorry it took me so long to update.
I'm on holiday atm so I've been busy most of the week.
I'll try to update more often now that it's the summer holidays.

Anyway..
I found this shop the other day.
I think you Calem haters will like it.

Anyway see ya :3

Anyway see ya :3