Rude or Nice

Rude or Nice

Aries: somehow Aries knows how to be rude and are masters of it, they are also a Fire Sign, so most likely to be Rude

Taurus: they can be rude, but if you do not push them to their limit, oh they are like angels (It's rare for me to be angry... very rare)

Gemini: an Air Sign, two-headed, the sign of being "fake" what do you guys think ??

Cancer: they are more of a mix of both, they are sweet and kind and are nurturers, turn that table around, you see an angry Cancer ?? but most likely to be nicer than be mean

Leo: surprisingly, Leos are a Fire Sign, and can get mean, but this is a sign that is protective and loyal, kind of like Aries, but without the protective part, Leos are really nice people, but they are still a Fire Sign, still warning you that ??

Virgo: gentle, nature loving creature, what else could you expect from a Virgin, though as nice as it may seem, Virgos are perfectionists, critical, and judgmental, so look out ??

Libra: an angel ??

Scorpio: a devil ??

Sagittarius: known for being adventurous and impatient, who knows what they really are ??

Capricorn: known to be cold, emotionless, and no heart, Capricorns are known for being such things, they can be nice people, but sadly, they act like those three more than be nice and kind to others ??

Aquarius: they are temperamental, and are unpredictable, though can be the other way around, Aquarius acts like those more ??

Pisces: loving, affectionate, very kind, and caring, Pisces can be an angel when you want them to be, but because this is a sign that has two fish going opposite sides, you may not want to see their bad side, which they usually hide most of the time, but you don't wanna see it ??