The Signs Are Great Because...

Why the Signs Are Great

Aries: They're exciting and funny, and they bring the life to any party. People are always inviting them places because they love their fun energy.

Taurus: They're someone that can be depended on. They're organized and reliable, and for people who feel their lives are just a mess, that's very comforting. 

Gemini: They will always be real with you. They don't sugar coat things, and even though that sometimes hurts, not everyone will be that honest.

Cancer: They're loyal to their friends, and they really care for them. They truly want their friends to be happy, and they're always giving advice or a helping hand.

Leo: Their enthusiasm and big ideas are a beacon of hope for some. They're strong, magnetic leaders, and people believe good things will come if they follow them.

Virgo: They're trustworthy. People know they'll always be honest, and they find their opinions and their word to be reliable, so they seek them out in times of confusion.

Libra: They're so understanding. They don't judge, and they make people feel special, important. They won't be combative or put them down.

Scorpio: They're insightful and intuitive. People always want to know what they're thinking because they have a unique understanding of human nature and others' motivations.

Sagittarius: They're optimistic and always there to help out should something go wrong. They're honest about the situation, but always know how to put a positive spin on things.

Capricorn: They're forceful and decisive. People know that they can be trusted to get the job done and get it done well. They're always rational and logical, even when everyone else is freaking out.

Aquarius: They're eccentric and progressive. They're always coming up with new ideas, and people love how honest, open, and clever they are.

Pisces: They give people their undivided attention. They're great listeners, very social, and they always have the right words, as well as a certain kind of intuition.