3 - A Channel?

Ema's POV
Apparently I had fallen asleep in Simon's room. I woke up and Simon was still asleep, I sat up slowly, remembering what happen to my back. It was still saw, but better than it was yesterday. I got out of his bed and made my way down the hall and to the kitchen, I sat on a stool and scrolled through my phone. I had still been getting messages off Tony, but I ignored them. I sighed and place my phone on the bench. I got off the stool and grabbed my phone and walked to the room I was staying in. I closed the door and changed into a pair of sweatpants and a random shirt. I put on my nikes and grabbed my earphones and walked out and to the front door. I walked out and began to jog up the street. I took it slow but began to speed up my pace. I listened to music as I ran, and forgot about everything and focused on my breathing. Deep breath in, let it out. And I continued like that. There were 2 things that helped me calm down, the first being exercise, especially running. The second being football, I could let go and do what I wanted during these times.

I ran for a couple more blocks, I stopped at a tree, caught my breath, then turned around and jogged back home.

When I got back, I walked in the door and saw almost everyone sitting in the kitchen, I took out my earphones and stopped in the door way, Vikk looked up from where he was standing and smiled as he saw me. He walked over and hugged me, "what's happening?" I asked, he looked at me in confusion, "you've been gone for almost 2 hours and haven't answered any of our calls" Harry said to me from behind him, "I went for a run" I said to them all, "can you tell us before you do, we thought you'd run away" Josh said, JJ nodded "we were really worried" he said, I nodded "sorry for that" I said, Simon walked over and hugged me, "at least you're okay" he said, I smiled. "I've gotta go shower, I'm all hot and sweaty" I said, they all nodded and I walked off and went and showered.

Once I'd changed and dried my hair, I laid down on my bed. There was a soft knock at the door, I hummed a reply. Tobi walked in and closed the door, he came and laid down next to me, like he did yesterday. "What's up" I asked him, he shook his head, "nothing, just wanted to see how you're going" he said, "I'm doing alright" I said, he turned on his side, "how's your back?" He asked, I turned on my side and faced him, "it's feeling better, much better than yesterday" I said to him, he smiled "that's good to hear" he said, I nodded. I leaned my head on his shoulder, and took in a breath, "you sure you're alright, you seem off" he said to me, I nodded against his shoulder "I'm still getting messages of tony, I'm sill on the run from him. I'm scared his gonna find me again and do exactly what he did last Time" I stopped and covered my mouth, realising Tobi had no idea about this. "Ema, what do you mean" he said, his voice raspy and stern, I gulped "he hurt me, real bad" I whispered to him, he wrapped his arm around me, "I won't let that happen to you again" he said, I nodded and hugged him, I yawned slightly, "sleep if you're tired" he said to me, I nodded and he sat up, "Tobi" he turned and faced me, "don't say anything about this" I said to him, he nodded and walked out, I closed my eyes and soon fell asleep.
-------
Tobi walks in the door, "you alright" he asks me, I smiled and nod, "I am thanks" I said to him, he smiled and walked over. I sat up so my back was against the pillows, he sat in front of me and faced me, "god you're beautiful" he said to me, I blushed. "Thanks Tobi" I said, he smiled and leaned in. His lips touched mine and pulled me close to him. He put his hands on my waist...

I woke up panting. I groaned as I thought about the dream I just had. I got up and walked out of my room and to the kitchen, and of course Tobi was there. So was Ethan. I looked at Tobi but looked away as all I could see was what happened in the dream. I rubbed my face and walked over and sat with Ethan. "You alright" he asked, I shook my head slightly, "I'm good" I said, lying of course. I was confused as hell. Tobi walked over and sat near us, I still couldn't look at him, just his name made me think of everything that happened. I stood up and quickly walked to my room. I closed the door and walked to my bed and sat there. I groaned, "what is wrong with me" I whispered to myself. The door opened and I looked up, Tobi walked in, just my luck. "Is everything alright?" He asked, I nodded and looked down at my lap. I felt the weight shift on my bed, I looked up. He started into my eyes and I looked away, "Ema, look at me" he said softly, I slowly looked at him, his brown eyes shined in the light from the window, "What's wrong" he said, placing his hand on my knee, I took a breath, "Tobi, nothing is wrong okay" I said to him. He sighed and got up and walked out. I fell back and just laid there. I didn't know what to think. I didn't know what to do, I just lied there. I heard a soft knock at the door, it opened and I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep, I heard footsteps walk over to my bed, "Ema I know you're awake" I heard. I open my eyes and Simon stood there, "Tobi said that he thought you were upset" he said to me, I sat up, "Simon, I'm fine, okay" I said to him, he smiled softly "okay, but I wanted to tell you that I'm going shopping tomorrow, did you wanna come with?" He addled, I thought, "can I tell you I'm the morning?" I asked he nodded "yeah of course" he said I smiled. He went to walk out, "wait Simon" I said, he turned around "do you have a spare camera, that can like record and take photos?" I asked, he smiled, "come with me" he said, I stood up and followed him to his room, he went over to his desk and grabbed a camera on the tripod, "have this" he said, handing me the camera. "But aren't you using this?" I asked, he shook his head, "one of the main reasons I'm going shopping tomorrow is so I can get a new one, this one is in perfectly good shape but I need a different one" he said, I smiled and hugged him. "Thanks Si" I said, he squeezed me softly, "I've got a few lenses for you, so you can get different shots" he said, I smiled and hugged him, "you're honestly the best" I said, he chuckled and handed me the 2 or 3 lenses. "Go have fun" he said, I smiled. I walked to my room and chucked on some shoes and a jumper. I grabbed my bag and placed one of my footballs in there. In the front pocket I put the lenses and camera on, making sure there was no way of them breaking. I grabbed a hat and placed it backwards on my head. I also grabbed the small tripod I had seen in the cupboard and placed that in my bag. I walked out my door and to the front door, "I'm going out for a bit" I yelled through the house. I went to walk out but I heard footsteps from behind me, I turned around and saw Harry. "How can I help you Harry" I said, he smiled "I was wondering if I could come with" he said I smiled and nodded, "sure, you might come in handy" I said, he smiled childishly "yay, I can be handy" he said, I chuckled before walking out the door. "You can drive yeah?" I asked, he chucked his keys in the air and caught them, "of course I can" he said. I smiled and walked to his car and sat in the passengers side. "So where are we going" he asked, "the pitch" I said, he smiled.