16 - Finally Alone

Tobi's POV
"They don't know"
At this point I couldn't breath properly. I couldn't handle being in that corridor anymore. I walked off and out of the hospital to the front of the building. I placed my hands on my head and closed my eyes. "This can be happening" I whispered to myself.

"Tobi" I heard behind me, I turned around and saw Harry, he walked over and wrapped his arms around me. "What if she forgets all of it, everything she's know about us all of us. She won't even know who we are.." I began rambling, Harry placed his hands on my shoulders. "Tobi, breath" he said, I took deep breaths. "Everything is going to be fine, she will remember us, she will remember you. She'll remember everything. She's strong, she will get through this. You will get through this, we all will" he said. I smiled slightly, "you were a mess not even 5 minutes ago and now your the one helping me" I said, chuckling slightly. He laughed and shook his head. "Did you want to come back in?" He asked, I nodded hesitantly. We walked back in and to the corridor, Simon and Vikk were talking between themselves. "You alright Tobs?" Simon asked, I nodded. "The others are on there way, they wanted to he here when she wakes up" he said, I nodded.

Ema's POV
I woke up in an unfamiliar room and with a killer headache. I turned to my rights and saw Simon and 5 other boys, I couldn't quite make out who they were, a shadow was blocking there faces. "Simon" I whispered out. His eyes shot open, "Ema, oh my god" he said, wrapping his hand around mine. I saw one of the figures walk forward and I smiled. "Harry" I said, a tear rolled down his face. "Ema, I am so so sorry" he said. I raised an eyebrow in confusion, "for what?" I asked, he looked over at Simon. "What's the last thing you remember?" He asked. I thought for a second. "Well Harry and I were filming a yoga video and we were trying to do a difficult pose and I called Tobi out and then I woke up here" I said to him, I heard a sigh of relief from all the boys. I looked around, "where's Tobi?" I asked, Simon smiled, "he went to get a drink, he'll be back in a second" Simon said, I nodded. Harry explained that most of them needed to get back home but they all wanted to make sure I was okay. I said goodbye to them leaving myself and Simon. "So what happened" I asked, he sighed. "I'll leave that for Tobi to explain" he said, I nodded.

I heard the door click open and I saw Tobi. "Tobi" I said, he looked over at me she smiled. He ran over and hugged me, placing a kiss on my forehead. "I'll give you guys some privacy" Simon said, I smiled as he walked out. He closed the door and I smile at Tobi. "Are you alright, do you need anything" he asked me, I smiled. "I'm fine Tobi, but what I do want is for you to stop stressing and to lie down next to me" I said to him, slightly moving over so there was room for both of us. He sat down next to me. "Can I asked you something" I asked, he nodded "anything" he replied. "What happened, what happened after I called you out to help me and Harry" I asked, he sighed and began explaining. He explained how I fell and hit my head. And he explained how much of a mess Harry was. "Oh Harry, no wonder why he felt so bad" I said to him, Tobi nodded. "You don't understand how bad he was, we had to call Vikk to help out" he said, "was it that bad" I asked, he nodded. "he works himself up so much" I said to him, he nodded. "Well when we get back, you can talk to him" I smiled and nodded. "Good" I replied, he smiled. "And when we get I need to spend time with my baby" he said kissing my cheek. I giggled slightly, "when do I get to leave?" I asked. "Now" I heard from the door, I looked up and saw Simon and smiled. "Did you bring me clothing?" I asked, Tobi passed me a bag from beside his foot. "Here" he said handing it to me, I smiled and got up and walked to the bathroom. I quickly got changed and walked out, "alright I'm ready" I said, they smiled and we walked out to Simon's car.

We arrived home and as soon as I walked in I ran to Harry's room, both Tobi and Simon understood why. I knocked softly and I heard footsteps to the door, the door opened and Harry stood there, eyes slightly puffy. I wrapped my arms around him instantly and hugged him tightly. "I'm so so sorry Ema, I really am" he said, "Harry, it's okay, it was an accident and accidents happen all the time. Please don't feel bad" I said, he let out a deep breath. "I'll try not to, but once again I'm really sorry" he said. I hugged him one last time before walking off.

I made my way to Simon's room and walked in as the door was open. He looked over at me from his bed and went and sat next to him. "Hey" he said. "Hi" I replied as I rested my head on his shoulder. He put his arm around me, "you alright?" He asked, I nodded. "Yeah I'm good" I replied back. He nodded and went back to looking at his Twitter.

I decided to get up and go to my room. I sat at my desk and decides to record a reacting to video. I found a bunch of videos and began recording. "Hellooo everyone, it's EmaFc here and today I'm filming a Reacting To video. I did steal this from WillNe, his video in the description. Anyways, let's begin" I said as I rubbed my hands together.

I watch through the weird and somewhat funny videos, "Alright guys I think that will do us for today. Thank you all for watching, make sure you check out Will's video, that will be in the description below. Alright that's it, Byeeeeee" I said finishing of the video. I opened up the editing app and began editing the video as I had nothing else to do.

After about 4 hours I was done, I needed to upload today so I uploaded thy video. I then grabbed my phone from beside me and opened up my twitter and tweeted out;

Emafc: video will be out in 10 minutes, go check it out. Also shoutout to
@/WillNe ;)

I tweeted that out and continued scrolling through Twitter as I had nothing else to do. As I scrolled, I saw a DM pop up on Twitter. I opened it and read the message;

WillNe: Hey it's Will, thanks for the shout out :) was wondering if you wanted to collaborate some time, you seem like a pretty chill person and I think you'd be really fun to film with

I smiled and replied back;

EmaFc: Hey Will, I would love to collab with you at some point. I've watched a lot of your videos and I think you're hilarious.

WillNe: That's good to know :) Let me know when you're free and we can work it out from there

We continued talking for a little bit long and decided we'd film on the upcoming Friday, which was 6 days away from today. I got up and walked over to my bed and laid there on my phone because I had nothing else to do. I sat in silence, but that was interrupted by a soft knock at the door, I hummed a reply and Tobi walked in. I put my phone down and smiled as he sat beside me. "What's up" I asked, he smiled. "Well, only if you're up to it, our hotel room is still waiting for us" he said grinning. I smiled, "I'm up to it, only if you are" I said smiling. He grinned and leant in and kissed me, I placed a hand on his cheek and brought him closer. He pulled away, "hotel, let's go" he said as he stood up. I got up and grabbed my already packed suitcase from beside my door and followed him out. "Just let me do a quick run around to say goodbye" I said to him, he nodded. So I went around the house saying goodbye to everyone, each time getting a comment about either 'wear protection' or 'don't be to loud'. I walked back out to Tobi and we walked to his car so we could go.

Not long later we arrived at the hotel, Tobi had already gotten the key and we took the lift up to our room. We walked along the hall trying to find our room, finally we found it. He opened the door and we walked in.

As soon as we walked in, Tobi pinned me against the door, kissing me passionately. I kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. He placed his hands around my waist, "jump" he whispered. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked away from the door and to the bed, throwing me on to it. He knelt either side of me and leant down and kissed me once again, slowly moving down to my neck. He sucked on it, surely leaving a mark as he did. As he kissed me I moved my hands to the bottom of his shirt and pulled it up over his head and continued kissing him. He followed my suite and took my shirt off. I flipped us over and straddled his waist and leant down and kissed him, he moved his hands to my back and un-clipped my bra and threw it across the room...

Ending the chapter here ;)