8 - Brother's Birthday

~ 1 month later ~ (sorry for the big skip)

Ema's POV
A month had passed by quickly. Tobi and I were still going strong, we'd told the boys about us not that long ago. My channel had progressively grown, I'm now on 500,000 subscribers and I upload daily. I also have a second channel where I post random games and play some with the boys. Everything was going perfectly.

I walked through the house and to Tobi's room, I softly knock and walked in, Tobi looked up from his desk and smiled. "Hey Bub" he said to me, I smiled and walked over and pecked his lips, "hey" I said to him, he smiled and pulled me onto the bed next to him. "What have we got planned for today" he asked me, I thought for a second. "I'm not sure" I said to him, he nodded and we sat there in silence thinking for a bit. I was on my phone thinking, then I got a message.

Mum: Hey there Ema, I don't know if you've forgotten but it's your brothers birthday this weekend and he's got some time off so did you want to come up and see him?
I smiled widely and replied back.
Ema: HE GOT IT OFF?! Of course I will, I'll come up tomorrow!
Mum: Alright then, I'll see you then he'll love to see you again

I turned my phone off and screamed slightly. "Are you alright?" Tobi asked, I nodded, "It's my brothers birthday this weekend and I get to see him after a year of not seeing him" I said excitedly, Tobi hugged me. "How come you haven't seen him for so long?" He asked, "he is working over in Australia as a surgeon" I said to him, he nodded. "Well congratulations" he replied. I smiled which slowly faded, "what's up" he asked, I sighed. "I'm going for the week and I won't be able to see you" I said, he chuckled and kissed my forehead. "Hey, it'll be fine just text me everyday" he said, I smiled. "I've got to pack, I'll be back after" I said to him, he nodded and pecked my lips and I got up and walked over to my room. I grabbed my suitcase from under my bed and began putting in clothes, shoes and whatever else. I heard a knock at the door and it opened than closed. I looked up and saw Simon, "what are you doing" he asked softly, I stood up, "I'm going to my parents house for Mitchell's birthday" I said to him, he raised an eyebrow "isn't he in Australia" he asked, "he can come home this time, I finally get to see him" I said, he smiled and hugged me. "I was gonna send a card, but can you give him the card I wrote" he asked, I nodded. "When do you leave?" He asked, "tomorrow" I said, he smiled. "Text me so I know you're safe, please" he said, I nodded. He walked out and I continued packing. It wasn't long until I was finished and I closed it up and walked back to Tobi's room. He was sitting on his bed, looking at his phone, cross legged. I climbed onto his bed and sat on his lap facing him. He looked up and smiled, I slightly bit my lip and wrapped my legs around his hips. He turned his phone of and placed it beside him, "what are you doing" he asked, I smiled. "I'm bored and I want to be with you until I leave" I said to him, he smiled and pulled me closer. I put my arms around his neck. "I'm gonna miss you" I whispered to him, he smiled softly. "I'm gonna miss you too" he said in reply, I pecked his lips. He kissed back, but than I stopped, "hey, you alright" he asked, I looked at him, "my parents don't know I broke up with Tony and they really liked him. I don't know what to tell them" I said to him, he leant his head against mine. "Tell them it didn't work out and that you're currently single. They don't need to know about me yet" he said, I smiled. "Thank you" I said, he smiled softly again and wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged. I hugged him back, not wanting to let go. "Stay and cuddle, I don't you to go" he said, I nodded. "I will always cuddle with you" I said to him, he smiled.
------
It was time. I stood at the front door, all the boys there in front of me. I walked up and hugged JJ, "I'm gonna miss you" he whispered, I smiled. I walked over to Vikk and hugged him, "see you soon" he said, next was Ethan, "I'll text if I wanna rant" he said, making me smiled. Then Harry, "I'll try and sleep better, for you" he said, I squeezed him slightly. Now Josh, "I'll look after him" he whispered, I nodded. I walked over to Simon and hugged him tight, "I'll see you in a week" he said, kissing the top of my head. Last was Tobi, I hugged him tightly, not wanting to let go. "It's only a week" he whispered into my ear, I looked up and pecked his lips, "I'm gonna miss you tho" I said, he smiled and pecked my lips again, "call me when you get there" he said pulling away. I walked back to the door and turned around, "see you in a week" I said, they all waved goodbye as I walked to my car and drove off.