30 - Footy

Ema's POV
It's been a couple of days since I'd uploaded the video and I've had nothing but support. But today, Tobi and I were putting the video of us out. Revealing to the world that we were in fact a couple. I think I'm more nervous of putting out this video then I was putting out my explanation. This is a big thing in the YouTube world, and there's only good and bad replies to something like this.

It was around 11 in the morning and we decided we should upload it now. Tobi was in his room, I was in mine. "3. 2. 1" I pressed upload and it began rendering. I walked out of my room and looked across at Tobi, I let out a breath, "there's no going back now" I said, he nodded and walked over wrapping his arms around me, placing a kiss on my forehead. "I don't care what they say Em, I'm still going to love you" he said, I smiled and leant up and kissed him, "I love you too" I said, he smiled and pulled from the hug. I looked up at him and smiled nervously before looking down. I looked up and saw Tobi looking at the time, then looking up at me, "I've gotta go, I'm meeting Chip to film a video" he said, he kissed my cheek and walked off down the hall, leaving me standing there.

I walked back to my room falling onto my bed. I grabbed my phone and began going through twitter, making the time go past awfully slow. A knock at the door made me look up, it was Simon. He walked in and sat beside me, "you okay" he asked, a sigh fell from my mouth. "I guess so" I replied. He wrapped an arm around my shoulders, "talk to me" he said softly. I leant on his shoulder, "I've just been thinking about everything that's happened lately. I just want to get away from here for a while. I just need to leave" I said to him, I felt him nod slowly, "I understand that. Maybe you should take a holiday somewhere, have some alone time" he suggested, I thought for a second, "yeah, maybe" I replied, half questioning myself. There was silence for a moment, "anyways the reason I came here was to ask if you wanted to come play football for a bit, you don't have to be in the video or anything, but just come for a bit to get you out of the house" he asked. I nodded, "yeah that might be good, give me like 5 minutes to change please". He walked out turning around to smile, then closed the door.

I got up and changed out of the clothes I was wearing and into some nike track pants and a sidemen top. I put my shoes on and grabbed my boots and phone, then walked out to the kitchen where Harry and Simon were. "Alrighty, we good to go" Simon asked, I nodded and as did Harry, we walked to Simon's car and he drove us to the pitch.

We arrived and walked onto the field, I could see some people in the distance with cameras set up, "who are we filming with?" I asked, "Manny and Cal" he said. We walked over and I was greeted by Cal with a hug and a smile from Manny, "I didn't realize you were coming" Cal said, I nodded, "not here to be in the video, just to get out for a bit" I replied, he nodded in reply.

I stood behind the camera as they began to film and I began to realise how much I missed playing football and hanging out with these guys.

I'm back for now, I dunno how long it's been but I guess I'm back. Sorry it's so short, only just getting back into doing this again. I hope y'all understand xx