21 - Unknown

Ema's POV
The video I made yesterday went really well, like so much better than I expected. Obviously there were the few comments that said I was shit, but I ignored those ones. Most of the boys had come up to me, complementing my singing. Currently, I was in Tobi's room. I was laying beside him, we were watching some random videos on YouTube. I heard my phone go off and I looked at it. It was a Twitter DM, but the person was unknown. I opened my phone and looked;

Unknown: It begins now

I was slightly confused, so I replied

EmaFC: What begins now?
Unknown: Hell
EmaFC: who is this?!
Unknown: you're worst nightmare

I shut my phone off and threw it. "Are you Alright?" Tobi asked, I shook my head. Tobi paused the video and turned to me, "what's wrong?" He asked worriedly. I opened my phone and showed him the few messages I had received. "Is this who I think it is?" He asked, I nodded, unable to speak from pure fear. He wrapped his arms around me, "What an I gonna do" I whispered, he sighed. "Ignore it, it's probably just a prank from a stupid fan" he said, I sighed, "I hope you're right" I said. I laid my head on his shoulder and let out a breath. I looked up at him and he looked down at me, "anything I can do to cheer you up?" He asked, I shook my head, he smiled,"I think I can" he said. I raised an eyebrow at him, he chuckled and leant down and kissed me, I smiled and kissed back, "told you so" he said, "shhh" I said and kissed him again, I could feel him smiled against my lips.

I pulled away for a breath and Tobi laid down beside me, taking my hand in his. "Ema, I promise you. I will never let anything happen to you" he said, I squeezed his hand slightly. I rolled over and leant my head on his chest and put my arm around his waist. He ran his hand through my hair. We laid there like that, my phone going off every so often. I watched as Tobi picked up my phone, and looked at it. I saw his eyes slowly fill with anger, I placed my hand on his arm and lowered it down, "Tobi, just let it go for a bit" I said to him, he placed my phone beside him and went back to running his hand through my hair. I let out a breath and looked up at him, "I wanna do something" I said to him, he nodded, "So do I" he said in reply. "Record a video?" He asked, I nodded, "I don't care what video, you can choose" I said, he thought for a second. "What about we get some of the boys and play the accents challenge" He asked, I nodded, "I'm liking the sound of that, but I'm terrible at accents" I said to him, he chuckled and leant down and kissed the top of my head, I smiled and sat up and walked out.

I walked through the house, and asking some of the boys if they wanted to film the video with us. Once I had gone through everyone's room, I walked back to Tobi, "Josh, Simon, Ethan and JJ said they'd film with us" I said to him, he smiled, "oh god, this is going to turn into a very racist video" he said chuckling, I laughed, "come on, let's go set up" I said in reply, he nodded and got up, we walked into the living room and decided to set up there, as it was a big area. I set up 6 chairs and the camera. Tobi was writing down some accents for us to do and putting them in a bowl. I called out for the boys to come down so we could get started. We all sat on a chair the order was (from left to right) JJ, Ethan, Simon, Me, Tobi and then Josh.

I got up and started to record, "Helloooo everyone it EmaFc and today I am joined with most of the Sidemen. We are going to be doing the accents challenge" I said, "but before we start I'd just like to say we are all terrible at accents and we don't mean to offend anyone" I continued. "Except for Josh, he said he can do all of these without a problem" I finished, causing everyone to laugh, Josh said a defensive speech and we continued with the video.

In the end, everyone was terrible, but we had a good laugh.

I walked back to my room after packing up everything, I looked down at my bed to see a text on my phone from Harry. I opened up the messages and read it;

Harry: Hey, was wondering if you wanted to come to the football field and film with me and Freezy

Me: Hey, sounds good, give me 5 minutes and I'll be there. See you in a bit :)

I quickly put on my boots and grabbed a camera and water and put it in a bag. "I'm going out" I yelled through the house and walked out the front door to my car. I got in and drove to the field. I got out once I had arrived and walked to our usual area, I saw no one there. I walked over to the post because there was a piece of paper. I read it,

Turn around beautiful

I turned around and felt a pain to the side of my head before everything went blank.

Tobi's POV
I'd been editing for the past hour. I decided to take a quick break and get something to eat, I walked into the kitchen and saw Harry sitting at the island, he turned around as I walked in. "Have you seen my phone, I cannot find it anywhere" he said scratching his head. I took my phone from my pocket, "I'll call it" I said to him, I began calling him and it went straight to voicemail, "weird, it went straight to voicemail" I said to him, he sighed, "someone must of took while I was at lunch" he said, I nodded. "I'm sure it's in your room and out of charge, you probably just misplaced it" I said, trying to be positive, he nodded, "maybe" he said. He stood up and walked out of the room. I grabbed something to eat and then walked back to my room and continued editing.

A couple of hours passed and I had finished editing, I got up after closing the program and walked to Ema's room, I opened the door and saw no one in there. I walked to Simon's room, thinking maybe she was there. I knocked on the door and heard a slight come in. I walked in and looked around and saw no Ema. "Everything alright Tobs?" Simon asked, I shook my head, "Have you seen Ema?" I asked, he shook his head, "she said she was going out a couple of hours ago, but I haven't heard from her since" he said. I grabbed my phone and called her, it rung out, then going to voice mail. "She didn't pick up" I said to him. I began to feel a pit in my stomach, the bad kind. "Simon, I think we have a problem" I said to him, before shutting the door.

Ohhhhh spooky