4 - Another Dream and Bitchy Girlfriend

Ema's POV
Body against body. His lips on mine. I was on my back, in a bra and track pants, Tobi leaning on top of me, in just track pants. He kissed me, down my neck. To my breasts and then down my stomach to my pants line. His cold fingers on my stomach, he moved them down and hooked his hands under the top of my pants and yanked them down...

I wake up panting. Not again I though to my self. I sat up, not wanting to sleep again, in fear of having another one of them dreams. I grabbed my phone, the bright light shone in my eyes. I turned the brightness down and looked at the time, 3:00am. I groaned and got up out of my bed and to the ensuite. I turned the light on and splashed water on my face, as I was flustered and red from the dream. I went back to my bed and sat down, leaning against the headboard. I rubbed my face with my hands. I got up and walked through the house, peering between the cracks of the doors to see if someone was awake, and to my luck, no one. I walked back to my room and turned on the light, I was clueless of what to do. I looked out the window of my room and saw the sun beginning to rise along the tops of the houses. I grabbed my phone and walked to the front door and quietly went out side. I walked along the driveway and to the end and took a photo of the sun rise. I walked back inside and went back to my room and sat on my bed and let out a sigh. I fell back and laid down in the dark room. I grabbed my phone and opened up twitter and began looking through the recent tweets.

Wroetoshaw: Anyone else awake?
2 minutes ago

I quickly opened up messages and sent a text to him.

Me: I'm awake, you can come in if you want

I hit send and waited. A minute later I got a reply

Harry: Be a sec

I closed my phone and waited. After a bit, my door creaked open and I saw his figure walk through and the door close. I felt the weight on my bed shift, "Hey" he said, "Hi" I replied back. "How come you're awake" he asked "Dream woke me up, you?" I replied back, he sighed. "Couldn't sleep" he said, "what was you're dream about?" He asked. I gulped, "umm" I said, extending the m. "Ema" he said, "promise not to say anything" I said, I felt him nod, "promise" he said, I let out a breath. "I had a dream about me and Tobi" I whispered, "what kind of dream" he said chuckling, I punched his arm lightly. "The type you're thinking about" I said to him, he started laughing, I put my hand over his mouth, "Harry, shut up" I said, he nodded and I removed my hand, "you so like him" he said, I sighed. "Not gonna deny it" I said, realising he was right. "I want details" he said, I laughed. "You sound like a 12 year old girl" I said, he chuckled. "Not denying it, spill" he said, I sighed. "Well the other day, I had one of us kissing. Then just now I had one of us like making out, me in a bra and pants, him in just pants" I said, Harry began hitting my arm, "omg, you've had 2" he said, I nodded against him, suddenly feeling embarrassed. "Hey, there's no need to be embarrassed, I've had one of them before" he said, I let out a breath. "But I'm scared to go to sleep because I don't wanna get another one" I said to him, he sighed. "Your secret it safe with me, and if you ever need to, come wake me up whenever" he said, I nodded. "Thanks Harry" I said, "anything, you're practically my family" he said, I smiled to myself.

"How come you couldn't sleep" I asked him. He sighed, "I don't even know, there's so much stuff building up in my mind that it's just affecting my sleep" he said, I nodded. "Maybe if you talk about it, it could help" I said to him, he let out a breath "I've tried that, and I constantly get the same result. Sleep for one day, goes back to before" he said, I sighed. "That must suck" I said to him, he nodded. "I don't know what to do, I've tried everything" he said, I thought to myself. "Have you tried getting a girlfriend" I said, "Ema, this isn't a time for Joke" he said in frustration, "all jokes aside Harry, maybe you just need someone next to you. A feeling of comfort and safety" I said to him, he was quite for a second. "Maybe you're right" he said, I smiled as he spoke. "Maybe all I need is that feeling of safety" he said, the last bit a whisper. "Harry, I'm very wise" I said, he chuckled to himself. I looked down at my phone and saw the time, "Harry, it's like 6" I said to him, he sat up, "already, it only feels like it's been an hour" he said, I nodded. "Hey while you're here, wanna check out the video" I asked him. He nodded. "I walked over to my desk and opened up the saved video, he sat in my chair and began to watch the 4 minute video. The video finished and I waited for him to say something. He sat in silence. "This is really good" he said, I smiled. "And the song choice you chose fits it well" he said, I continued smiling. "You're a natural" he said in awe, I chuckled, "thanks Harry, but I couldn't of done it without you" I said, he smiled. "Trust me, you'll be able to film in no time" he said. I nodded, he stood up and I hugged him. "How about we post it" he said, I nodded and sat in the seat he was just in. I opened up YouTube and began setting up for the upload. I wrote a caption and gave it a name. I left a link to the twitter I made. It was ready to upload it, I hovered my mouse over the upload button, but could bring myself to click it.