15 - Yoga fail

Ema's POV
Currently it was 7 in the morning, and I was waiting for the time for myself and Tobi to go to the hotel. I was very excited, but we were leaving pretty late in the afternoon. My bag was packed and currently I was sitting at my desk editing a pre recorded video. Harry was on my bed and we were talking about random shit. "When you get back we are recording a video together" Harry said to me, "definitely, it feels like forever since we have" I said, I finished the last thing on the video and saved it and closed the program. I turned around in my chair and got up and walked over to my bed, sitting down next to Harry. "So what are you doing while you're gone" he asked me, I smiled. "We are probably just gonna walk around and go with the flow" I said to him, he nodded and fell back onto my pillows, putting his hands under his head. I copied his movement, "it feels like I've been here forever. I've almost forgotten what it's like to not have you guys in my life" I said to him, he turned and faced me. "It's almost been 6 months" he said, I let out a breath. "A long time really, I've been here for 6 months and those are probably the best 6 months I've ever had" I said to him, "and if you think about it, you've been dating Tobi for 5 of those months" he said, I smiled. "I know, long time if you think about it" I said to him, he nodded. "I just had an idea" he said standing up. I sat up and watched him move around my room and grab a camera. I raised an eyebrow at him, he chucked me the camera, "I'll be back in a second" he said before rushing off to his room". I laughed to myself. He came back in holding a plastic bag, he handed it to me, "Put these on, trust me" he said, I laughed and walked into my bathroom and changed. I looked in the mirror and laughed at what I was wearing. "Really Harry, bright blue yoga pants and a bright orange top" I said walking out. I looked over at him and fell to the ground laughing. "Harry what the fuck" I said laughing even harder. He was wearing the same thing as me, "we are filming a video" he said, I stood up, wiping the tears from my eyes. "I'm guessing yoga positions" I said to him, he nodded and threw a yoga mat at me. "Alright, lets go to the living room" I said grabbing the camera off the bed and walking out to the room with Harry close behind. As we walked out, Tobi looked at us laughing. "Should I even ask" he asked me, I shook my head. I went and placed my things in the room before walking back out to Tobi. "Yoga video" I said to him, he chuckled and then looked me up and down. "Why don't you wear yoga pants more often" he asked, slightly bitting his lip. I chuckled. "Well I'm gonna go back" I said to him, I grabbed his hat and held it as I turned around. I dropped it on purpose and bent down and grabbed it slowly, I picked it up and turned around and gave Tobi the hat and winked at him before walking off.

I walked back into the living room and Harry chucked me a jumper and track pants. "Put these on over the top of your clothes. We're gonna do a transition thing" he said, I laughed and put them on.

Harry began his intro, doing the cliche 'click' transition. I couldn't help myself but laugh at how ridiculous we looked doing this. We started the video, starting with some pretty easy positions, then they gradually got harder. The one we had to do right now was Harry was on his back and I had to balance on top of his hands and feet. "TOBI" I called out, he walked in and raised and eyebrow, "can you help me get up" I asked him, knowing I was unable to do it myself. He nodded and helped me up, holding me there for a few seconds before letting go. We did the position and then Harry gently put me down. "Alright this is the last one, and it's also the hardest and we need 3 people to do it" he said, I rolled my eyes. "Pretty much Tobi has to lay on his back with his legs up, and Harry will lean up against his feet with his knees bent. Then I will get on his knees and lean back holding only one of Harry's hands" I said to the camera.

So we began doing that position. Tobi laid on his back and put his legs up and Harry leant against them, adjusting so I could get up. I got up on his knees, supporting myself on his shoulders. I grabbed his hand and leant back slightly, casually leaning further. Everything was going well until my hand slipped from Harry's and I fell, the back of my head hitting the tiles and my vision going black.