12 - Filming

Ema's POV
I woke up and my hand was throbbing, making me regret my decisions of punching a wall. I got up out of my bed and walked through to the kitchen, and to my surprise JJ was up. "It's not like you to be awake at this time" I said, startling him. I giggled at his reaction, "well I was waiting for you to get up, I wanna record with you" he said, making me slightly surprised. "Well, if it's FIFA I can't play, anything else sure" I said, JJ laughed slightly. "Lucky for you it a what's in my mouth challenge and you're being blindfolded" he said grinning, I grinned back, "on one condition" I said, he raised an eyebrow. "You have to do the patients test" I said, his thought for a second. "You've got yourself a deal" he said, I smiled. "Also please tell me it's not just you putting food in my mouth" I asked, he smirked and pointed behind me, I turned around and groaned. "For fuck sake, it just had to be Josh didn't it. You just had to get the one I pranked like last week" I said in frustration. Josh grinned at me, "karma is a bitch" he said rubbing his hands together. "Let me get changed than I'll be down" I said, JJ just smiled and I got up and walked through to my room.

I put on my Manchester United jersey and a pair of Nike sweatpants and putting on one of my caps. I brushed my teeth and quickly walked into Tobi's room, "hey Tobs" I said, he looked up and smiled, "hey bub" I walked over and pecked his lips. "JJ's doing the patients test later and I need some help, wanna join" I asked, he grinned. "Of course" he said, I kissed him before walking out and asking if everyone else wanted to help me. Tobi, Simon, Harry, Ethan and I were all in on doing it, Vikk had to record and I knew Josh was going out with Freya so we'd have to do.

I walked back to the kitchen to see everything set up, they had the camera set, a blindfold, a pot incase I threw up and a towel covering the items. I sat in the chair and turned around. "So this is going on my channel and the other one is going on yours" I asked, JJ nodded. "Shall we start" Josh asked and I nodded.

"Hello everyone, today I am joined with these two who are going to ruin my morning. If you couldn't already tell by the title, I am going to be doing the what's in my mouth challenge so let's begin" I said. I put the blindfold on and the boys began talking. "So we have a range of foods set out and we're going to start with this one" I heard Josh say, "alright open up" he said, I opened my mouth and josh put the food in, "is it edible, like swallowable?" I asked, "chewable, not swallowable" Josh said. I began chewing and I could tell what it was already, "is it a tea bag" I asked, I heard them begin laughing. I grabbed the bowl and spat it out. "That taste like absolute shite" I said to them.
-------
It was now the final one and so far I've done pretty well. "Alright this is the final one" JJ began, "and if you get this right, you get to have the prize" he said, I smiled. "Alrighty let's go" I said, I opened my mouth and JJ put in the final food, I began chewing and instantly knew what it was, "FUCK YOU GUYS" I yelled, grabbing the bowl and spitting out the chilli, "what is it" Josh asked, I took my blindfold off and threw it at him. I jumped up and grabbed the milk and began drinking as much of it as I could. "Why is this working" I said loudly, all I could hear was JJ and Josh dying from laughter. I opened up the freezer and grabbed out some Ben and Jerry ice cream and started eating it. "Why did you have to give me a fucking chilli" I said, my eyes tearing up from the heat. Nothing seemed to be working, I put the ice cream on the bench and went to the sink and ran the water into my mouth. "Fuck sake" I yelled, as I sat on the floor. At this point I felt like I was going to throw up again. I heard footsteps come into the kitchen, "what the fuck is happening here" I heard Tobi asked, "we gave Ema a Carolina Reaper" Ethan said, "you guys know how much she hates hot food, she can't handle how hot it gets" Tobi said, walking around to me, I looked up at him, he sighed and helped me up, "let me do an outro quickly" I said, "that's all for today guys, don't subscribe to Josh or JJ, but go check out the video we did on JJ's channel. Alright Byeeeee" I said before walking off with Tobi. My mouth felt like it was on fire, my throat burned and my eyes stung. Tobi sat me on his bed and handed me water, "if I drink I'll actually throw up" I said to him, he knelt in front of me and wiped my eyes, "god there actual dickheads" Tobi said, "its fine Tobs" I said, he shook his head, "it really isn't, everyone knows that you can't handle hot food" he said sighing, "Tobi its fine, really. We can just get JJ back in his video" I said to him, he nodded. "Still" he said, I smiled and kissed his cheek, "c'mon let's the boys and stuff ready" I said standing up and grabbing his hand and leading him to the kitchen.