25 - The Letter

Ema's POV
It was that time of day, I always looked forward to now. The door opened and I smiled as I saw Jacob walk in, holding the box full of his equipment. "Good morning Ema" he said, a bright smile spread across his face, I looked at him, "Why are you in such a good mood" I asked him, he smiled, "I get to go outside for a while" he whispered, the thought of that made me wish I could get out, "that's good to here, how long do you get to go" I whispered in reply, "I must be back by 6, so once I'm done here, I'll be off" he said to me, I nodded, "where are you going to go" I asked him, he thought for a second, "I'm not quite sure, I don't really have anywhere to go" he said sadly, I sighed, "I wish I could see my family" I said to him, he looked up at me, "I could get them to come get us out of here, bring police even" he said, I smiled, "you'd do that for me?" I asked, he nodded. "I'll leave a note saying to meet me tomorrow, because I get to go all week. What's the address" he asked, I smiled and told him the address, explaining to tell Simon and Tobi to me him. He nodded and packed up his things, "I'll come back later tonight Alright" he said to me, I nodded smiling.
——————
Tobi's POV
I watched some guy walked up to our mail box, I couldn't see his face that well, but I watched him slip a letter into our mail box. Once I thought he was truely gone, I walked out and to the mailbox, opening it revealing the letter;
Simon and Tobi
Is what it said on the front. I ran inside, thinking of the best possible thing. I ran through the house and to Simon's room, knocking on his door frantically. He opened it with raised eyebrows, I walked in closing the door, "I'm sorry, but you might wanna get your hopes up" I said to him, he looked at my hand seeing the letter, "tell me it's what I think it is" he said, I nodded, "I believe so" I said. I opened the letter and began to read it out;

Dear Simon and Tobi,
If you want to find out where Ema's whereabouts is, meet me in the centre of London, at the park in front of the big tree. I hope to see you there,
Jacob

I looked up at Simon, "Jacob, that's a new name" I said to him, he nodded. "Maybe he is trying to help us" he said, I re read the letter, "I hope so to" I said looking up at Simon.
——————
Tomorrow came around and Simon and I were waiting where we were told to wait, "I hope he shows" Simon said, I placed a hand on his shoulder, "he'll show, I don't think he would given us that letter otherwise" I said smiling softly, he nodded and looked out at the people around us, "is that him?" Simon asked, slightly pointing to a man walking towards us, I nodded, "I think it might be" I replied back. The boy walked towards us, he was our age by the looks of it, dirty blonde hair and around my height. He stood in front of us, "Simon and Tobi?" He questioned, Simon nodded, "I'm Simon, this is Tobi" he said pointing at me, I smiled slightly at him, "Jacob, so I see you've read my letter" he said, I nodded, "where is she" I asked, he sighed, "I have to show you where they are keeping her, but that must be tomorrow" he said, i heard Simon sigh, "well what can you tell us, how do you know Ema" he said, his voice slightly raised. "I'm the doctor making sure she gets out alive" he said sternly, I looked over at Simon, seeing his face drop slightly, "what do you mean alive" I said to him, "what he is doing to her, it's not good. The pain she is going through, I'm the only thing making sure she stays alive" he said, his voice soft. "Well why did you ask to meet us today if we are going tomorrow" I asked, "because, you won't be able to get her tomorrow, a plan needs to be made, police need to work out how they'll do what they do" Jacob said, I sighed, "Fine, meet tomorrow at our house, I can only assume it was you who delivered the letter. We can talk about this more then" I said to him, he nodded. "Good idea, I'll see you then" he said before walking off, leaving Simon and I standing there. "Do you think we can trust him" I asked Simon, he nodded, "I think we can" he replied. We walked back to his car and sat in silence as we drove back to the house.