11 - Filming and Hospital

Ema's POV
I'd just arrived at Cal's flat. I knocked on his door and it opened to the bright smile of Josh. "Ema" he said excitedly. "Hello, mr Josh Larkins" I said to him, he chuckled. "Hello miss Ema Gray" he replied. I smiled and hugged him before walking in and closing the door, "where's lux" I asked, he turned around, "probably taking a shit" he said, I cringed. "Ewww, to much info" I said, he laughed. "What's to much info" I heard Cal say from the door. "Don't worry" I said chuckling. "Ema, Freezy is filming with us as well" Cal said as he walked past and to the kitchen, I nodded. "That's fine with me" I said, he smiled. "Where is he anyways" I said, Cal smiled. "In his room, he should be out in a minute" he said, I nodded. "Ah okay, anyways what were we filming, I still haven't been told" I said, he smiled. "So we're doing a whispers challenge for mine. Than a never have I ever for freezy" he said, I nodded. "Sounds good" I said, he nodded. "We'd film more but Cal and I are going to be heading out" Lux said, I nodded. "All good" I said, he smiled.

I walked over to Chip, "what are you doing after filming?" I asked, he thought for a second, "probably nothing, what about you?" He asked, "nothing as well" I said. He smiled, "you should come to my flat and film a video with me, we can do one for your channel as well if you want" he said, I nodded. "Yeah I can do that, I'll just have to text Tobi that I'll be getting home later" I said, he smiled.

We'd set up for the video and was about to start. We all had out paper with I Have and Never written on it. Cal did his intro and we began with the question. As I was a girl, they had to base the questions off things both genders would have done. It was now Freezy's question, "Never have I ever been walking in when doing the dirty, y'know going at it, going to town" he said, making us all laugh at the way he said it. I put up Never, as did Chip. But Cal and Freezy both put up I Have. "So you mean to tell us you've never been walked in on" Lux asked, I nodded. "I'm still a virgin" Chip joked.

We'd finished filming both videos and we were now just chilling. Josh and I were about to leave to go to his flat. Cal and Cal walked us out and Josh and I continued on to his flat.

We arrived at his flat and walked into his room, which we would be filming in. We decided to do a try not to laugh challenge on mine and a try not to cringe on his. Josh was scrolling through videos so I decide to text Tobi.

Me: Hey Tobs, just letting you know I'll be coming home later, I'm filming with Chip for a bit x❤️

ToBae❤️😍: That's all good, don't be to late, I want cuddles❤️ have fun babygirl x❤️

I turned off my phone and looked at Josh, who was staring at me. "What?" I asked laughing, he just smiled and shook his head. "You cannot do this to me, I'm getting nervous now" I said hitting his arm slightly. He chuckled, "I was realising how much you bite your lip, like when we were filming you were and when you were texting you were" he said. I bit my lip, than stopped myself, "I swear I don't mean to do it" I said laughing, he just shook his head. "I've got a video for both, so let's start" he said.

We played through both videos, making stupid comments on each of them. We'd finished filming and we were just chilling in his bed, I was sitting in a chair and he was on his bed. "So how are you and Tobi doing" he asked, I smiled. "Yeah good actually" I replied back he smiled, "how are you doing, found a girl yet?" I asked, he shook his head, "nah not yet, still looking for the right person" he said, I nodded. "Fair enough" I replied. "So how long..." my phone began ringing, "sorry let me get this" I said, he smiled and I answered the phone.

"Hello?" I questioned. It was a no caller ID. "Hello" I heard, "who is this?" I asked, "who do you think" it said again, "well I wouldn't be asking if I knew wouldn't I" I replied back, "oh how I miss your smart ass tone" he said, "Tony?" I question, "there you go, now don't hang up, we wouldn't want something bad to happen now would we" he said, "like what" I asked, he laughed, "now that would ruin the surprise wouldn't it" he said, "what do you want" I asked, "are you alone" he began. "Yes" I said, I put the phone on loud speaker and gestured to Josh to be quiet, he nodded. "Good, now what I want is for you to break up with Tobi" he said, "now why would I do that" I questioned, he sighed. "Because if you don't, there might be consequences" he said, I gulped. "Look I have to go, my friend just got here" I said, "don't forget the consequences" he said before hanging up.

I through my phone to the floor and stood up, josh did as well and hugged me, "who was that?" He asked, I sighed "my mentally unstable ex" I said, Josh looked at me. "I'm so sorry you have to go through this" he said, I smiled softly. "I can handle it, he's probably just fucking with my head" I said, Josh smiled softly. "Look I'm gonna go, thanks for recording with me and I'm sorry you had to hear all that" I said, he smiled. "It's fine, hope everything goes alright" he replied. I picked my phone up and hugged him once more before leaving to go home.

When I got home I walked straight to my room and fell onto my bed. I was so done with everything and I was just so angry. I stood up and walked over to my wall and punched it as hard as I could. Than I did it again and again. I fell to the ground crying in pain and holding my hand. My door burst opened and I couldn't see who it was through the blurry vision of my tears. "SIMON, GET THE FIRST AID" I heard Tobi yell, Tobi grabbed my face and wiped my eyes. "Ema, look at me" he said softly, I looked up at him and cried harder. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me, "it's alright, it's alright" he said softly. I heard more footsteps come into my room and Tobi moved. Simon grabbed my hand and I winced, "Tobi I think she's broken it" I heard Simon say, Tobi nodded. "I think so" he said. I stayed silent as he wrapped my hand up in bandage. I felt Tobi pick me up and carry me to the car. He put me in the back seat and put on my seatbelt than went to passenger and put on his and held my good hand, Simon began driving.

We arrived at the hospital and Tobi came around and unbuckled my seat belt, "I can walk" I croaked out, he smiled sadly and I got out, Tobi and Simon walked into the hospital and I had to wait before I could be seen. Eventually a doctor called us in. We walked through the door and I sat on the bed Simon and Tobi on either side of me. "So what happened" the doctor asked. "I punched the wall a couple of times" I croaked out, the doctor smiled slightly, "now what did the wall ever do to you" he asked, I smiled and he began unwrapping the bandage. My hand my swollen and slightly purple, he looked at it, "can you bend your fingers" he asked, I tried, "I can't, it really hurts" I said, he nodded, "alright your gonna have to have an X-ray, but I'm quite certain you've broken it" he said, I nodded. "Wait here, another doctor will be here soon to take you to the room" he said before walking out. "What the hell" Simon said, I looked down "What happened" he asked, "I was at Josh's flat and we were chilling and I got a call form a No Caller ID and it was Tony, he asked if I was alone and I said yes and put it on speaker so Josh could hear. I asked him what he wanted and he wanted me to break up with Tobi otherwise there would be consequences and he hung up and I came home and i
I was really angry so I took it out on the wall" I said, Simon sighed and Tobi stayed silent, "Tobi are you alright" I asked, he looked down shaking his head, "Lana did the same thing to me" he said, I sat there in shock. "Alright Miss Gray, I'll be taking you to the X-ray room" a nurse said interrupting us. I stood up and followed her through to the room.

Once the X-ray was done the boys and I had to wait in a different room while they looked at the photo. The doctor walked in holding the photo of my arm, "well the good news is you haven't broken your wrist, the bad news is you've broken your 4th finger and you've bruised the bone in your wrist" he said, I nodded. "So what I'm gonna do is strap your finger to your middle one than but your hand in a bandage" he said, I nodded and he began to strap up my finger and hand.

Once all that was done we began our journey back home. The only problem was it was completely silent. Non of us wanted to speak although I sure as hell wanted to talk to Tobi. I sat in the back looking out the window and the passing cars.

When we got home, no one said a word. We all got out of the car and went to our rooms, well except for me, I went to Tobi's room. I closed the door behind us and look over at Tobi who was sat on the bed with his head in his hands. "Tobs" I said quietly, he looked up at me, "what do we do" I asked, he shook his head, "I don't know, I really don't know" he said to me. I walked over and sat next to him, resting my head on his shoulder. "What did she say to you" I asked, he sighed. "She wants me to break up with you, otherwise there'll be consequences" he said, I let out a shaky breath, "Tony said the same to me" I said to him. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. "I honestly don't know what we can do" He said once again.

What do you guys think of this book so far?