prologue

january 9th, 2016, 11:58pm

jihoon was alone in the chapel. he hoped that somebody would wake him up from this nightmare. he was tired of the people of coming in and hugging him, telling him how amazing the pair looked together, and reassuring him that she was in a better place now. he wanted somebody to tell him that she was alive, and not dead.

but doyeon was dead, and he could not do anything about it.

he got up from the pew and sighed. that was the only thing he could do, he had run out of tears to cry. he cried so much that no matter how hard he sobbed, nothing would come out of his eyes. he was tired.

as he walked down the aisle, he felt himself trip. he cursed under his breath and looked down. he saw a small bouquet of flowers. did somebody drop this here? he raised a brow.

he picked it up and smelled it. that familiar scent. he knew it. he lifted his now glassy eyes and looked ahead of him.

"doyeon."

-

HEY bao beis omg i just could not resist writing a jihoon fic because i wanted to read one so badly and i was like lol is there no good one out there so WEW just decided to write one myself i guess??? hahhaha but im excited to write this!!! 

be prepared for a rollercoaster of emotions alright ;-) and i think ill cry a lot when i write this too SJSJSJSJ  

in the meantime, yall can check out my chanbaek fic "text me?" and tap story (both on my profile :))))

stay smelly

love, twinkle.