two

song #2: forgetting you - davichi

january 25th, 2016, 3:47pm

jihoon could only look out of the cafe and watch the buzz of people running around frantically to avoid the heavy rain. water was beginning to condense on the glass, blurring the vision of the people in the outside world.

jihoon's best friend, jinyoung placed the two cups on the table and took his seat opposite him. he broke jihoon's gaze by gently touching his friends' hand.

"jihoon, i know you have heard this so many times, but you should start seeing how you can start picking yourself up." jihoon turned to his friend and could see the care and concern in his eyes. he looked down at his hot chocolate and stirred it aimlessly. 

jinyoung gripped jihoon's hand tighter. "everybody is worried for you. it aches us to see you this way. maybe you can do something to get your mind off it." jinyoung suggested with a weak smile. jihoon chuckled sadly. "i'll try," his voice was coarse, he hasn't spoken to anybody in days. 

he hasn't checked his texts or calls, he's just been lying on his bed, crying, screaming or just reminiscing about when times were better. "i'll do something tonight," he reassured jinyoung, and jinyoung stood up and gave him an encouraging hug. "i'm here for you always jihoon," and at that moment, jihoon felt like crying again. 

but this time, not out of pain, but out of gratitude.

-

january 26th, 2016, 3:47am

lights were flashing as aimlessly as jihoon's walk. he was surrounded by sweaty bodies and his head was beginning to spin. he sat himself on the stool and pressed his head against the cold, metal table. 

"you want another one?" the bartender handed jihoon another drink and he took it and drank it down in one big gulp. he needed to forget this completely. he took his phone out of his pocket for the first time.

he stared at his lagging screen because of the countless missed calls and texts he had recieved. he laughed drunkedly and pressed the first number he saw.

"hey, jihoon, what's going on?" jinyoung groggily asked. it was 4am, why was his friend calling him at this hour?

"yah! i think i forgot everything already... i feel so much better already! raise your glasses to the s-s-sky!" jihoon yelled above the blaring club music, his speech slurred.

jinyoung immediately sat up. "yah, pak jihoon! are you drinking? oh my god, what's gotten into you?" he hung up.

jihoon stared at his blank screen and huffed. "even he left me... pabo..." he pouted. 

"jihoon-ah, stop that. you never drink. this is not you. you always told me you would never touch alcohol" he turned around at his name being called softly and perturbly. he was met with a familiar slim figure standing there. his vision was blurry, but he could make out from the voice that it belonged to nobody other than his deceased girlfriend. 

he gritted his teeth in frustration. he pointed a middle finger at her. "make up your mind! do you want to die or not? leave me alone if you want! you're bothering me," jihoon slurred. "stupid bitch." he closed his eyes and when he opened them again, she wasn't there.

jihoon felt a sick feeling at the pit of his stomach. he slammed his hands against the bar table and began to throw up. everybody around him were screaming in disgust and anger. he tried to stop himself, but he couldn't.

the last thing the vulnerable boy could remember was the face of his small-faced friend holding him and yelling for help, before blacking out completely.

-

IM LISTENING TO DOWNPOUR MALE KEY VERSION AND I FEEL LIKE STABBING MYSELF REPEATEDLY WITH A KNIFE DJSHDJSH ITS 3:30AM WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF HONESTLY SMH

but ohmygodnfkndkf this book is actually doing quite well like 20 votes in 1 week?? ok i know most of ur popular and talented asses get 20 votes in 1 hour ok but this is a huge achievement for me alrdy okKDS SJSJJS

dedication: @daehwee for being such an amazing galpal i love u!! be sure to read her stories as well she has some gud shit as well ya :-) 

and i would like to know most of you guys better so maybe at the end of every chapter, i'll end off with a question for you guys to answer (im doing this in my other fic as well but its different qns lmao)

oK soooo here it is:

qn: who is your p101 bias?

quote my answer with your answer ya!!! i love to see everyone's bias :-) (dont let this flop pls SJSJS)

twinkle's ans: joo haknyeon

ok and yall know what to do apart from that, don't forget to vote and comment and follow me if ur a cool breadstick and i will love u for life :-) & rly appreciate the support this book is getting so far!!! i love all of u so much my buttcheeks r shaking

stay smelly

love, twinkle.

ps: before i go....

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )