sixteen

song #16: spring day - bts

april 21st, 2016, 3:34pm

"so, have you talked to her yet?" jinyoung asked and jihoon shook his head sadly, staring out into space again. jinyoung sighed deeply and took a sip of his coffee. he slammed his cup on the table, making jihoon jump and the other people sitting around them to follow suit.

"yah! you scared me," jihoon snapped and jinyoung looked at him with a blank gaze. "why do you care so much anyway," jihoon murmured under his breath.

jinyoung grabbed jihoon's hands suddenly and shook them vigorously, staring at the older boy with his big, puppy-like eyes. "please get back with her, jihoonie," he whined like a child and jihoon looked at him with disgust.

"why would you-" 

"please, jihoon! please," jinyoung continued, dragging the end syllable.

"didn't you hate her? then why would you want me to be with her suddenly, like what's with you an-" jihoon chuckled and before he could continue, jinyoung cut him off.

"okay, okay, that was last time, but please, you both are secretly my number one ship at the moment and i'm sure it's a lot of people's ones too, so we can't let it sink just like that, do you get me?" he spoke in one breath and jihoon laughed.

"i'll think about it, okay?" he winked and jinyoung clapped his hands in delight. "i love you, jihoonie," he threw a flying kiss at jihoon and the older swatted it away playfully, earning a glare from jinyoung. 

just then, jihoon felt his phone vibrate. nina🌹 , it read. jihoon's smile instantly faded as he stared blankly at the user id, many thoughts racing through his head. jinyoung noticed his sudden change and glanced over at jihoon's phone, gasping softly at who was calling him. 

"are you going to pick it up?" jinyoung whispered and jihoon gulped before nodding. he slowly slid his trembling finger across the screen and placed the phone against his ear.

"h-hey, nina, what's-" he could not finish his sentence as he heard quiet sobs on the other end.

"jihoon," she repeated his name, and every time she did, her sobs gradually began to escalate. she was soon out of breath and jihoon felt himself slowly standing up, asking her what was happening. she could not reply as she began to hyperventilate. "please, c-come here," was all that she could say before the line went dead. 

"what's wrong?" jinyoung asked, worry written all over his face. jihoon ruffled his hair in frustration. "yah, follow me to the hospital now," he quickly said as her ran to his car, jinyoung following behind. jihoon drove as fast as he could despite jinyoung's warnings. 

they parked the car outside the hospital entrance and as they alighted, the officer outside stopped him. "sir, no parking at the entrance," he sternly instructed, and jihoon opened his mouth to yell, but jinyoung stopped him. 

"i'll park the car, you go find her," jinyoung told him softly and walked back to the car. jihoon gave him a thankful smile and ran to the hospital reception. "hey," he said breathlessly, "i'm looking for park nina." 

"and who are you to our nurse? direct family?" the reception asked with an ignorant tone, and jihoon, clearly not in the mood to entertain her lousy attitude, slammed the table impatiently. the receptionist only looked at him with the same, cold stare, expecting a proper answer from him. jihoon gripped his hair in clear anger. 

"i'm," he started, "i'm her boyfriend." 

the receptionist shrugged and muttered something inaudible under her breath. "her room is somewhere along this stretch, her name will be labelled on the door," she turned her back to jihoon to busy herself once again.

jihoon was so close to blow up his seething anger, but he knew he had to find nina first. he followed the receptionist's instructions, scanning every door. he finally found the door with nina, along with three other nurses' names. he knocked the door lightly and called out for nina. there was no reply. he gulped and slowly turned the doorknob, pushing the door lightly. 

"nina?" 

"jihoon?" he heard somebody sniffle and he sighed in relief. "can i come in?" he tried to sound uplifting, but he only heard a loud sob from the other side of the room. nina was at her desk, her face in her heads, many crumpled and wet tissues surrounding her. jihoon slowly walked to her and took a seat next to her.

he didn't know why, but he found himself wrapping his strong, muscular arms around nina, who sobbed into his chest. they sat there for awhile, both rellishing in each others' presence.

"jihoon," she breathed as she pulled away from him. "it's min-minhyun," as she said his name again, she began to break down again. jihoon felt his heart start to pound as well. "what about him?" jihoon swallowed his saliva in clear distress, and nina shook her head furiously.

"i-i'm sorry, jihoon," she collapsed into his arms again, and said the words jihoon wish he didn't even ask for.

"he didn't make it." 

-

aw no rip minhyun :( i'm actl crying what because i'm listening to spring day now too and i'm really emoing so much oK i love minhyun :( gdi twinkle why did u kill him

apart from that, go and follow our new joint acc w my dumb girls: minhyunfm for some good stuff soon i promise

and also i'm so sad wanna one is coming to sg and it's too ex and venue sucks and china fans alrdy bought first 10 rows of the venue guess who is so pressed the answer is ME, youngmins & lambskwer that's who

apart from that, have a great week ahead everybody!!

stay smelly

love, twinkle.