~Her Misery~

2015 New York city, US

Nandini POV

Beep............

Beep............

Beep............

I heard some unknown and annoying beep sounds.........but why.......... Am I not at my house..........?????

When I tried to open my eyes, I couldn't even open them. But why was it so???

Then suddenly there was a bright light and I stared walking towards it, all of a sudden I heard some voices calling to me..........

"Miss. Murthy, could you hear me.........and can you see me????? " said some unknown voice.

Hey douche bag.........here I am not even able to open my eyes, and your asking such stupid questions, I wanted to reply this back to him, but I couldn't.

Slowly and very slowly I tried to open my eyes again, and this time I could see some blurred vision.

A man wearing some white coat was shaking his fingers in front of my eyes, but people with white coat will only be in hospital's right????

"Nandu are you okay" this time I heard a very familiar voice and to know who it is I turned to my right and saw my bestie and soul sister Navya. But why is she looking so worried, did something go wrong.

"Miss. Murthy, you have finally come to conscious" said the person in white coat.......... wait what conscious..........what does he mean

I looked around the place trying to recognize it, but I never could do it, some familiar and many unknown faces were only there...........where the hell am I.........

"What happened" I tried to voice out. "Don't worry Miss. Murthy, your absolutely perfect now. You don't need to worry any more. Your now perfectly alright." said the person whom I assume is a doctor which I found out by myself.

Then in front of me were my bhaiyu, Abhimanyu and next to him was Maddy, my boyfriend, Madhayam.

"Baby doll your fine right, do you want something" asked my all time worried bhaiyu.

"No need bhaiyu, I am fine, I just need some rest...... I guess" I said to him and tried to get up from my bed. Immediately Navya and Maddy helped me to sit up.

Now that I try to remember, I am here in this hospital for an heart transplant. So now that the doctor said I am alright and perfectly fine...........that means, the operation became a success.

I had a hole in my heart from the age of..........I actually don't remember that. But after we came to know about that my bhaiyu tired all his ways to treat me in the worlds best hospital and here I am all fit and fine now. Thanks to Aiyyappa.!!!!!

"Miss. Murthy, you need to take a lot of rest and don't strain yourself and eat healthy food" said the doctor.

What does he mean by healthy food, don't I eat them even now also.......huh.........?????

"You take rest Nandu, we'll meet you after some time" said Maddy and all others agreed to him and left the room.

Now here I am sitting all alone in this room. But a person like myself, for the first time as talked very less, maybe I still can't believe that I am alive.

Maybe God has a lot in store for me and my family to see which could be good or maybe bad............lets wait and watch.

********************