~His ANGER~

Manik POV

What the heck............

The girl whom's face I never wished to see, had to be in all places.

She........Miss Whatever..........the girl whom I met at the club...........were all the same.

Today morning, I was happy cause my Princess was very happy..........and her happiness is mine........

So with that happiness I was coming to office when my car met with an accident.

Because of which a photo of Shalu which I always keep in my car's dash board fell down, so I was trying to take that.

Suddenly there was a knock on my window, so setting the photo I got down from the car and to my utter shock, there she was standing the girl whom I met at the club.

By seeing her in business attire was a shock to me but my eyes were spitting fire at her. Cause the scene from the club was playing in front of my eyes.

I just gave her a blank check and was about to get in my car, when she shouted on the top of her voice. With that she left to her car.

What the heck mahn........!!!!

That girl made me very angry.........so with a very bad mood, I went to my office.

Malhotra Heights

When I entered my office..........there was pin drop silence.

All the girls were giving me those always 'bedroom eyes' look and I as usual 'ignored' them.

Don't they ever understand, I am married man and I also have a daughter for God sake. So please give me some privacy.

With an arrogant smirk I made my way to my office. And was going through my files, when my bodyguard Brad came to inform me about the PA interview thing.

I don't understand why did I agree to this PA thing, it's all because of my stupid bro Cabir. He wanted to lessen my work load and also wanted to help Abhi's sister.

It's not bad to help his sister, bit my question is why me.......?????

After some time, I heard a knock at my door. And my receptionist came to my cabin to leave that girl..........what was her name actually.

Wait let me check it in her file. With that I took her résumé file.

Nandini.........Nandini Murthy.

And I was quite impressed with her résumé. With that I wanted to see her face, so I lifted my face to get the biggest shock.

Again the same girl was here to make my life hell............why..........why me????

"You what are you doing here" asked the girl with arrogance in her voice.

I must say she has guts to question me in my office standing right on front of me in my cabin.

"Miss. Whatever, the place your standing at right now belongs to me..........I am Manik Malhotra" I said with a smirk on my face.

It always gives me immense pleasure to say my full name, it shows people the power I own over them.

And now coming to the girl, you should have seen her face.............her face paled for a few minutes.

Ohhhh........... I'm loving it........!!!!!

"So Miss.Murthy, will you please take your seat so that I can take your interview" I said to her and turned towards my computer.

I have to admit, the meeting went quite well, I was impressed with her answers.