~His Compulsion~

3 days before

Manik pov

I was in my green room. The talk with Cabir has made me think again about Nandini. Is she really bad or what I think about her is wrong.......????

With that I moved my hands ro my face and rubbed them when I felt someone removing my hand from my face.

I looked up to find the most unexpected person of my life...........Soha...........and what is use doing here at this time, I thought.

"Soha what are you doing here?" I asked her. "What Manik don't you like me being here" she asked with a sad face.

God.........why did she have to be my sali..........!!!!

Yes Soha is Aleena's sister. Why would wonder how such a sweet heart like Aleena would have a bitch like sister. Even on Aleena's death news, Soha didn't even shed a drop of tear. After Aleena died Soha is trying her best to get married to me, not to forget that she even tried this when her sister was alive.

The only thing I regret is that I can't say no to Aleena's mom. She wants me to marry Soha so that Shalu can get a mother in the form of her mausi who would be loving and caring to her rather than a step mother.

Till now I somehow managed on convincing her that I can take care of my daughter by myself. But I guess now I can't cause work is becoming overloaded and if she finds it then she will surely force me to marry Soha.

"What do you want Soha, why did you come here and how did you know that I came here" I asked her all the questions not wanting her to be here for a single second also.

"Manik, everyone knows that you are here for the concert and I came here cause mom sent me. She wanted to meet you so she as called you home" she said and went out.

This is quite unnatural.............

Soha doesn't leave me even for a second also I had to send her away by pleading a lot with her and here she went away willingly...........something is definitely fishy.........!!!!!

With that I reach Aleena's maiden house. Her house always gave me the pleasant feeling of nature cause she loved flowers she has her own garden at the backside and always look up to it whenever she comes her. She loved watering them by that way she would talk with plants and trees nearby.

I went in and greeted her mom. Aleena had the same features of her mom. And I guess Soha took from their dad. As soon as mom blessed me, we both made ourselves comfortable on the couch.

"Manik son, I don't want to beat around the bush, I want you to marry some one so that my granddaughter would have a mother. Why don't you understand Shalu needs a mother?" she said.

"Mom I can take care of myself and my daughter perfectly, you don't have to worry about yourself and even if princess has any problems then Aliya is there and Mukthi, maa and your also there then what else do you need. There is no need for a mother" I said with a stern face.

"Look son, you may not need a wife but Shalu does need a mother and for that you have to marry someone. And this is my final decision" she said and I didn't say a word more.

"I called you here cause I want you to tell you that Soha and I will soon come to Manhattan in some time to meet my granddaughter" she said.

"Okay mom, I need to leave cause I have to catch the flight and I will meet you soon there at the house" I said and stood up. With that I buttoned my blazer and moved out of their house.

Does my princess really need a mother..............

With that thought I went to the airport and I met the others waiting for me there. After I arrived all of us took our seat in the flight. But I was mostly thinking about what mom told me...........!!!!