~My Doom~

Cabir pov

We were all currently in Dubai for preforming our last concert.

When suddenly my phone rang and I took it out to find pumpkin calling me.

Why is she calling me all of sudden.........is she in some kind of trouble........!!!!

Pushing all thoughts to the back of my head, I picked up the call moving away from everyone so no one could see me.

"Yes pumkin, what shall I do for you, your servant is at your service" I said making her laugh.

Good..........she is all okay.........

"I have made a decision Chachu" she said and her voice held some kind of happiness. I just wanted to make this happiness of hers to stay.

"And what is that decision my princess" I asked with a serious tone to fulfill whatever her wish maybe, with that I took a sip of the coke which was given to me by some concert worker.

"I want Nandini Aunty to be my mother" she said and with that I sip all of the juice from my mouth and was totally dumbfound.

What in the world did she just say now.......??????

"Chachu are you there" she called to me to check if I was still on the line or not. "Huh, pumkin I think I am dreaming, did you just say that you want Nandini to be your mother, no right" I questioned.

"Chachu, I am not joking. I want Nandini Aunty to be my Mother, now. Only she will become my mother. If not her then no one else" she said in a straight tone.

I took some time to grasp the new found information. What made Shalu want a mother all of a sudden and what made her want Nandini.

"Look princess, your Chachu has no say in this. You very well know that. But may I know why you took this decision all of a sudden" I asked her wanting to know the reason.

"Chachu, I want to see daddy happy. Can't you see how lonely he is. All my friends are happy with both their parents and I also want a happy life with both my parent. And Nandini Aunty can be the best mother for me, so I want her as my mother" she said in a pleading tone.

She had a point there. All the members of Fab5 wanted Manik bhai to be happy. He is always there for everyone, but when it comes to himself he never even cares about himself.

He should also get a life partner so that his pains can be reduced. Shalu also deserves a mother, she is one of a kind girl.

So I think, I am in with this plan of my little princess.........but the difficult task is to manofy Manik Malhotra.

"Okay princess, your Chachu is at your service. I am ready to help you, but you should be the one convincing bhai" I said with a smile on my lips.

"Thank God Chachu you accepted. I thought I would have to force you to agree with me by threatening you" she said laughing.

What the bloody hell..........

"Princess you planed on threatening your own sweet and only chachu" I said trying my best to fake sadness.

"Oh chachu stop being dramatic, it doesn't suite you, cause I know you are not.........so please haan" she said with a shutting tone.

Typical Manik Malhotra's daughter she is...........the same tone........

"So then let's get on with the plan as soon as we all reach our house, okay pumpkin" I said trying to finish.

"Okay chachu, bye..........and haan all the best for your performance tell all of the others my wishes too" she said.