~I want her as my mother~

Shalini POV

After that incident at my school Nandini Aunty toon me with her, I don't know where?

I was made to sit in the passenger seat and I didn't even look up to meet her eyes, cause my eyes were weld up with tears.

Suddenly the car came to a halt with the screeching sounds of the tyre. With that I looked up to see that Nandini Aunty brought me to a park, my favourite park.

I knew very well she brought me here to change my mood, but the thing which she didn't know was, I was not sad, I was just thinking about my thoughts on making her.............

"Candyfloss chalo, let's go inside and play in your favorite park" said Nandini Aunty.

With that she helped me climb down the car and we both stood at the entrance of the park.

As soon as I was at the entrance I saw the swing and ran to it like a crazy girl.

"Candyfloss, be careful. You might hurt yourself girl" shouted Nandini Aunty. But I cared less and ran to the swing and sat on it with a smile.

As soon as Nandini Aunty saw me smiling she also smiled and came to me to help me with the swing.

She was pushing the swing from the back side and I saw laughing like a carefree girl with each raise of the swing.

"Faster Aunty, faster............" I said and Nandini Aunty also did the same.

With that she went and sat in the nearby beach and was seeing me play with a smile.

I know my smile brings happiness for her.............

"She is a beautiful kid" said some unknown lady who had just now arrived to sit on the bench. "Indeed she is" said Nandini Aunty.

I got down from the swing and ran to Nandini Aunty. "Shall I go and play in the sand..........please" I pleaded her with puppy dog eyes.

"Okay, but you have to wash your hands after playing" she said in a strict tone. And I just bobbed my head to her and ran off the sand play.

"She is a well mannered kid" said the new Aunty. "Yeah, her father gave her the best of manners" said Nandini Aunty.

"Yeah but you also would have had some part right as your her mother" said the new Aunty.

And Nandini Aunty didn't say anything, so I turned around to look at them. And there she was crying.

Nandini Aunty was having tears in her eyes............

"She is not my daughter" said Nandini Aunty in a shaking voice. And I didn't know why, but that answer just pierced my heart.

"What are you saying, from the bond which you both share no one can say that your not her mother bit step mother" said the new Aunty again.

"No I am not her step mother also, she is just my boss's daughter" said Nandini Aunty.

"What.........but on a serious note. Surely no one will believe this" sai the new Aunty and both of them looked at my direction.

I just smiled and waved at Nandini Aunty to show that I didn't even hear their conversation.

With that the new aunty left from there, but her words were still ringing in my ears.

I saw just building a sand castle, my dream house where my family will be staying. The ground floor will have the hall and dinning room, the first floor will have my room and Cabir Chachu's room so that we both can enjoy the nights playing together. The second floor will have Aliya bua and my parents room.

My parents room..............

With that I again looked at Nandini Aunty. She was looking at me and smiling and was showing super sign in her hand for my sand castle.

With that I just gave her my full teeth wala smile and I was happy that I had made my decision.

"Nandini Aunty let's go home" I said running to her. "But candyfloss we arrived just now, don't you want to play for some more time" she said but I just nodded in no.

She then agreed to take me home. On reaching their house I ran to my allotted room to take my phone out.

With that I dialed a number who can help me with my decision.

Cabir Chachu.............

I placed the mobile on my ear and the ringtone was playing which was Fab5 music and my daddy voice was coming.

"Yes pumkin, what shall I do for you, your servant is at your service" said Chachu making my laugh.

"I have made a decision Chachu" I said with an unknown glint in my eyes. " And what is that decision my princess" he asked with a serious tone.

"I want Nandini Aunty to be my mother" I said to him and there was a long silence after that.

"Chachu are you there" I called to Jim to check if he is still on the line. "Huh, pumkin I think I am dreaming, did you just say that you want Nandini to be your mother, no right" he questioned.

No chachu, it's not a dream.........i am telling the truth...........

"Chachu, I am not joking. I want Nandini Aunty to be my Mother, now. Only she will become my mother. If not her then no one else" I said in a straight tone, and there was no reply from the other end. 

****************

So how was the chapter.

I know it is very short, but with this candyfloss pov over, next Cabir pov.

Now what will be his decision, will he help in this decision or not.

Will Manik and Nandini become Manan.

I know all want Manan scene, but what can I do, I can't change the story line for that and I am trying my level best in bringing them together very soon.

Ciao

Yours
Bella............😘😘😘😘😘