~His opinion~

2017, Manhattan, NY

Manik Pov

"I don't want anyone to disturb me, do you get that Brad" I shouted into my phone to my bodyguard.

"Yes sir, don't worry I won't let anyone come to you" he said in meek voice and I knew he was scared of me.

Good for him...........

I am usually the most dangerous person to be with when I am at the heights of my anger. Cause that brings the worse side of mine.

After I spoke with him, I placed my phone back into my pant pockets not before switching off.

I usually shut myself from the outer world just for today, cause this day brings the worse side of mine.

I am Manik Malhotra who doesn't give two shits to what anyone cares about, what matters the most to me is my family and friends.

I am at present staring at my wife's cofin from the bench placed nearby. Yes my dear wife Aleena Malhotra.

I come here every year on this day, cause this was the day I lost my wife. She left me and our little bundle of happiness, Shalini Malhotra in this world to struggle all alone.

My father passed away leaving me and my family alone in this evil world alone. After dad mom took over the business, because of which I never got my parents love.

But I never let my brother and sister feel this emptiness. I have them both a mother's love and father's care and was there best brother too.

Though I am a multi billionaire, CEO of Malhotra Heights and also the lead singer of Fab5, I couldn't save my wife that dread full day. I still remember that day like it was yesterday............!!!!!!!!!

I lost my wife in a car crash. I and my family were on a trip to the amusement park for my daughter to have fun. When all of a sudden my wife ran to the other side to get herself some ice cream.

My wife was really a kid at times. Not that I blame her or something. But at that time while she was crossing she didn't see to her sides properly and ran towards me, when suddenly a car which was driving at a very rash speed drove past me hitting my wife in front of my eyes.

I was shocked of a matter of seconds when a started to run towards her and I picked her and drove her to the hospital.

I admitted her in the hospital, and the doctors took a round of two hours to tell me that my wife had a brain death and that it was better for me to give her a peaceful death.

I had a small drop of tear running down my eyes, to think that she left me and our daughter all alone.

Suddenly someone had placed a hand on my shoulder to see my brother Cabin having Princess in his arms. He just gave her to me and gave my shoulders a tight squeeze. Maybe be this was it.

Then I made my self comfortable on one of the chairs with my arms wrapped around Princess.

"Bhai, we should give bhabhi a very happy good bye" said my little sister Alya who had dry tears in her eyes and Dhruv was busy consoling her.

I just nodded to her and thought what my fate as in store for me and my princess.

I had that.............son of a bitch, drunken driver put behind bars for drinking and driving and for the murder of my wife.

Now that I am thinking about my wife, I never married her with my own will. She was my grandmom's choice and at first I didn't really care for her.