~His First Loss~

Manik POV

Life is not always a bed of roses..........it would always through it's own hardships at us, which we have to face.

The biggest hardship in my life at present is my unwanted wife...........Mrs.Nandini Manik Malhotra.

At present she is sleeping on my bed like a donkey. And in top of that, I am very annoyed with her slight snoring.

How could a girl be snoring like a pig.............

You all must be thinking how she as occupied my bed then listen. After the reception party was over, we both were made to reach my mansion in a limousine.

Her and her stupid dress.............both were very difficult in being pushed inside the limo...........

After a lot of eye rolling from me we reached my mansion. I didn't even care if she was following me or not..............I just went to my room.

I changed myself to some comfortable night dress and was laying on my bed and was watching the cricket match. I am big fan of cricket, being an Indian that runs in my blood...........passion for cricket.

Suddenly the door to my room clicked open and Nandini peaked inside the room, after she found me she breathed a sigh of relief.

"Why did you come here" was first thing I said to her as soon as I saw her. "What do you mean, this is your room so my things are also kept here only" she told me with an annoyed expression.

With that I saw that her bags were placed in one corner of my room. I just rolled my eyes for that. "Listen, I don't want any of your stupid things taking a permeant stay in my room okay, just keep them some where else" I said to her.

"Mujhe bhi kuch shok nahi hain aapni cheeze tumhare room mein rakne keliye" she said and went to her bag and picked out a night dress and moved to the washroom to change.

I just ignored her and was watching the match. It was a match between Kings XI Punjab and Chennai Super Kings.

Main bhi dektha hoon............aaj ye Punjabi Naan ya phir vo Madrasan Idli....... huh..........

With those thoughts in my mind the door to the washroom opened and she came out in pink pyjama top and cream color shorts.

I was shocked to see her in such clothes cause I have never seen her in such short clothes, she always wears appropriate clothes to all places.

What the hell are you thinking Manik............

She went to the dressing table and sat in front of it and took out the moisturizer. She squeezed some into her palm and started to apply it on her body.

Seeing her hands run on her long slender legs........my hands twitched to touch her skin.

Would it be really as smooth as it appears to the eyes............

She was moving her hand unknowingly in such a way that I was jealous of those hands cause they were able to touch her smooth milky skin.

I shook my head vigorously to remove those thoughts and concentrated on the match by increasing the volume of the TV.

After which she had finished her work........she came to the bed and moved the comforter to get into the bed.

"What are you doing again" I asked her being annoyed again. "Are you blind Mr Malhotra, I am tired so I want to sleep" she said and rolled her eyes.

"You can't sleep on the bed, your place is on the couch" I told her and she was just gaping at me with her mouth wide open. "Are you crazy..........I can't sleep on that. My back will hurt" she said in a loud voice.