~Her First Day~

Nandini's POV

"Kya bat hain hubby, sleeping on the couch and all.........or were you scared that you would loose control over yourself" I asked him as soon as I saw him opening his eyes from sleep the first thing in the morning.

"Chup chap apna kam karo varna, mujse bura koi nahi hoga" he said and stood up from the couch and went inside the washroom.

As soon as he closed the door, I rolled on the bed with laughter. You should have seen his face when I asked him that question.

The good thing that happened yesterday was, making Manik sleep on the couch. Yeah..........it was all my plan to make him sleep on the couch.

Bada aaya Manik Malhotra..........!!!!

Usko uski jagah dikane keliye, main ne ye sab kiya...........achcha kiya naa!!!!!

Agar aap logon mein se kisko apne pathi ko uska asli jaghe dikhana ho tho.........you can ask my advice, if you want.

Party tho banthi hain boss..........!!!!

Suddenly the door opened, and I saw candyfloss walking in holding a teddy bear in her one hand and rubbing her eyes with the other.

Awwww..........so cute.........!!!!

"Nandi maa, why were you laughing all alone........you know that it's not good to do like that right" she said and I smiled at her.

Looking cute like a toddler she talks more like a mature person. And I swear she is more mature then her father, Mr.Malhotra.

"Come here my sweetie pie........" I cooed her to come to me and she came to my side of the bed. I quickly pulled her to my lap and made her to sit comfortably on my lap.

"Vo kya hain naa, candyfloss tumhare papaa naa, ek number ka sada hua insaan hain. Hamesha gussa karthe rahthe hain" I rocked her from side to side and said this with a little dramatic effect.

"So what's there to laugh in this........if he is always angry then you should be sad right with his shouting" she asked me with a confused pout.

I kissed her lips and made her look up at me, "But your father's face looks funny when he his angry........." I said and started to laugh.

She looked at me with a 'are you for real' kind off look and I laughed more.

Whatever said and done.........my candyfloss is the cutest in the world.......... ignoring the part where her father is a lot angry hulk.

Mr.Malhotra came out with a grumpy expression and it looks like he heard everything I said...........oops...........it means I am in trouble.

"Princess aap yahan kya kar rahe ho" he asked her with love in his voice.

Wait what..........love.........this is like totally new...........!!!!

"Daddy.........aaj main school nahi jaungi.........please naa Daddy" she said making a puppy dog face. But I guess Manik didn't melt for that face.

"No princess, you have to go to school.........otherwise no TV for a week" he said sternly pointing his finger. I guess now candyfloss as to go to school then.

"Candyfloss, why you don't want to go to school today baby" I asked her and she looked at me with hope and replied "Nandi maa.........I want to spend time with you naa........please........!!!!"

"Princess.......even your Nandi maa is going to go to office so it will be a waste staying here........beta" Mr.Malhotra said. I guess the new bride as to go to work today then.

Now who can say no to.........Mr.CEO.......!!!!.........not me......!!!!

"Okay then Daddy........Nandi maa........we shall have fun in the evening then......." saying that she ran to her room to get ready.

I was just looking at her retreating figure with a sweet smile on my face when a voice broke my thoughts "Don't think that you can stay at home cause you are married now..........you still are my P.A and you will always be that only for me........." Mr.Malhotra said and went away to get ready.

"I know.........and I want that relation to be only present between us Mr.Malhotra" I said before he could leave the room.

With that I also went to get ready for the office. I wore a baby pink button up shirt with a black skirt. I came out to set my purse and also to keep the files ready which were to be taken.

I was placing a file in the bed when I saw Manik moving towards the mirror. He was wearing a blue shirt with black suit pants and black blazer.

And you could say that he looked no less than a Greek God. He was setting his hair and also was wearing the watch placed on the dressing stand.

"Take a picture........that would last longer, so you can see that all time" he said without even looking towards me. With that I came out of my day dream and blushed looking down.

"Do you have the Petropolis's project file Nandini" he asked and took some file and started to go through it. "Huh............voh it's in the office Mr.Malhotra" I said and he just nodded his head.

With that we both moved down towards the hall to find candyfloss waiting for us at the breakfast table. I sat down next to her and started to feed her, her morning cereal.

Mr.Malhotra was given toast with eggs and beacon by the house maid. I was drinking his green tea and was looking at the news through the tablet. While I was playing with candyfloss and was feeding her. I also had my breakfast in the side.

"Princess shall we leave for school then......." Mr.Malhotra said and with that I picked her bag and made her wear her bag and also took my things.

We three made our way to his black Audii car and you can say that the car was shinning as good as a new one. I was made to sit in the passenger seat by candyfloss and she sat in the back seat and was jumping up and down the whole car ride.

Kids really fulfill our life.........I guess I am the only one who is not lucky.......to have that happiness.......!!!

With that we reached her school and she came forward to kiss Mr.Malhotra and me on the cheek. I smiled and kissed her on the cheek back. She said her goodbye and opened the door to get down.

"Princess careful........" said Manik when he saw her struggling to get down. But she just stopped him and got down herself.

She ran towards the school building but suddenly she turned and waved her hands at me with a full smile. I also waved her back. I guess my life is starting to have a new turn in it.

But who knew that my these thoughts were wrong..............!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1140 words.

Hiii guys.........I hope you all like this chapter.

This is the last time I could update in this book........after this it will be only after my exams.

I hope you all like this book........I guess this book needs a lot of editing..........there is a lot of mistakes in them.

Now coming to the book.......

What do you about the fun Nandini had with Manik early morning?

What do you think about her first day in Malhotra Mansion?

What would have happened at the end for Nandini to think like that?

To know more keep reading the book.........

Your
Bella.......😘😘😎😎😇