~His Jealousy~

Manik's pov

I know that I had asked Nandhini to be my date to the event but will she come now, or will she say no at the last minute.

I don't know mahn.............I am nervous yaar..................

What if she doesn't like to come with me now?

In the office also I didn't get any time to see her cause I had back to back meetings and then there was work related to Fab5. So we didn't see each other itself.

Now that I think about it, should I have met her and confirmed it with her. She will come right............!!!!!!!!!

After all my work in office got over, I came to my room to get ready. I found that my suit was ready on the bed already cleaned and pressed. But the person whom I was looking for was not found.

She won't ditch me right...................

After pacing around the room thinking about this I somehow got ready in my suit and cane down to find that the house was unusually quite.

Princess was also nowhere to be found. Where is everyone in the house. I think today everyone as ditched me.................but why me.

God I am blabbering.....................

Suddenly I heard the clicking of heels and turned around to find Nandhini walking down the stairs. And mahn she looked hot......................

She was wearing a red dress that was rounded on her neck. It had two cuts on either sides of her waist in the shape of a circle which showed her creamy soft skin which my finger etched to touch. The dress also had a cut on the left side of her leg which showed an ample amount of the long toned legs which were running miles down and ended at the red pumps which she was wearing. She had a red clutch in her hand and was looking down. The dress was hugging her body like second skin and I didn't know that Nandhini could look this beautiful also.

I was just looking at her flabbergasted which gave her enough about of time to reach me. When she snapped her fingers in front of my face I came back to the world. "Am I looking good" and she asks this question ladies and gentlemen when she looks more than good.

"You..........you look..............awesome" I said trying to get it out of my mouth. She was looking at me to see what I would say and when I finally said the words she looked down to hide her face but I was quick in noticing the blush that was rising on her cheeks.

"Shall we" I asked her forwarding her my arm and she also held onto it as an yes to my question. With that I took her to my limousine which was going to take us to the event.

As we reached the venue I could see all the reporters waiting to take pictures of the celebrities who were going to walk down the red carpet. As I stepped down I could hear the crowd shouting my name but I didn't give a heed to them and went to Nandhini's side to help her.

As soon as Nandhini held my hands the click sound of camera were getting more loud. Everyone are quite eager to know who about my date, aren't they?

When she stepped out I could hear some gasps in the background. I know she is looking hot but I think bringing her here was not a good idea, now all the men were ogling at her.

To show that she is taken to all the men, I wrapped my arm around her waist. As soon as I did this I felt her tremble under my palm. But I don't understand why I am feeling possessive all of a sudden.

Media were asking us questions but I chose to ignore them. With that we both made are way inside the event hall. I made my way to greet some of my clients along with Nandhini.