~His Jealousy~

Manik's POV

The start of the day might have been on a bad note, but I guess this is how it's going to be for the rest of my life.

Seeing Nandini playing with my pumpkin, I was very happy. Finally I am seeing real happiness on my baby's face. This made me think if what I think about Nandini is true or not.

But I guess fate didn't want me to think about her in a good way........

After leaving pumpkin at her school we both were going to my office. As soon as I entered the building the security guard greeted us both with a salute.

I just gave him a stern nod while Nandini gave him a small smile. And we both walked into the building were all the employees passing by greeted me and also her too.

Some even had the audacity to come and congratulate us for our wedding. To this I gave a glare to that person and Nandini gave a fake tight lip smile.

With that we both entered my private elevator and made the way to my office floor. As soon as we reached I didn't even look back at her and went into my cabin.

I was about to look into the next project file when there was knock on my cabin door. "Come in" I said and the door was opened by Nandini.

"Sir the Petropolis file which you asked for" she said and gave me a blue file. "Thank you and what's my schedule for today" I asked her.

"Sir you have a meeting with Mr.Zander on the new product at 10 am, the next is with lunch with Miss.Liza for the new album for Fab5 at 1 pm and the last is the meeting with the Petropolis on the shipping project at 4 pm" she said while looking into the ipad in her hand.

"Okay, you can go. I will call you when needed" I said and she just nodded in response and left. With that I went through the shipping project.

At 9, I got up from my chair and wore my suite coat and made my way to Nandini's cabin. I didn't knock the door........cause........well this is my office.

"Yea sure..........I will be there.........yeah I love you too" I heard her speaking into her mobile with someone. I don't know why but her words brought an unknown anger feeling inside me.

Just wanted to break the nose of the guy with whom she was speaking in such a sweet voice. "Never did she ever speak to me in such a voice" I thought.

"Wait a second, why did I even think like that.........Manik tum sach main pagal hogaye ho" I thought to myself.

"Hmmm..........vo meeting keliye time ho raha hain" I said bringing her attention towards me from the call. "Yeah.......sure come let's go" she said and picked up her bag and the ipad given by my company.

With that we both sat in my black BMW and made our way to my restaurant "The Paradise" for the meeting.

As soon as we entered my manager was standing at the entrance and he took us to the private section of the restaurant where the meeting was to be held.

"Did the client arrive" I asked the manager, when he nodded in positive. "Has he been provided with the best service from our side" I asked again and he replied "Yes sir.........we have done our best."

With that I opened the door to the private section and entered to find my friend in business world Zander having a sip from his glass of red wine.

"Hey mahn........How are you. It's been a very long time since we have met right?" he asked and I just gave him and smile and shook my hands with him. "Yeah.......your right. Please have a seat and let's start the meeting then shall we" I asked him but my dear friend was having his line of vision on the person beside me.