~Her Compulsion~

Nandini POV

All was going very good. Shalu came to stay for some days with me. We had fun, the few days I spent with her are unforgettable. She is very cute and funny. No one can stop themselves from keeping away from her.

Her father, Manik, is her just opposite. He doesn't even give a small smile to anyone. No one wants to stay in his vicinity. He always give me a cold shoulder and has made my professional and personal life a living hell.

I always end up thinking who could God make such a beautiful soul daughter for such a heartless man. I wish I could have a daughter like Shalu..............

That day when the lady in the park asked if I was her mother, the inner mother heart in me which was dying to hear such words someday wanted to shout to scream loudly for the loss which happened that day.

But then also what had happened can not be changed and I have to accept this past very soon, maybe there could be someone who is ready to accept me with this flaw.

The day had arrived when candyfloss as to go back to her house. Today is the day Mr.Malhotra will be returning back to pick his daughter from my house. I hope he doesn't get angry with me................

As soon as candyfloss saw her father she quickly ran to him and he picked her up in his arms. "So did Shalu miss her daddy" he asked her and she just bobbed her head.

"Hi Bhabhi, how was the trip" I asked bhabhi while I hugged her to great her. "Yaar Nandu, it was very tiring. I really want to have some rest yaar" she said and was really looking very pale.

"Bhabhi, you take rest. I will handle the work in the house today. You just go and sleep" i said and she smiled at me. "Your the best nanandh in the world yaar, Nandu" she said and left to her room.

"I hope you took good care of my daughter, Miss.Murthy" he said to me and I can purely hear the venom laced in his tone and I flinched a little hearing it all of a sudden.

"I did Mr.Malhotra, she is my candyfloss after all and I will surely take good care of her" I said with a voice was full of honesty. Why is he always giving me the cold shoulder, don't a deserve some amount of kind words too.

"I meant you staying away from my daughter and not with her 24×7" he said and that was enough to break my inner soul more deeply. My eyes were about to tear up, but I kept stern face so that candyfloss won't see me crying.

With that he left without saying any word with candyfloss. I saw both of them going away from me but candyfloss looked up from his shoulders and waved her hand to me, I also waved her back with a smile on my face.

I watched her leave me till she was a faint shadow and felt something wet on my cheeks. When i touched my cheeks, I knew immediately that those were tears from my eyes. Why I am crying actually..........traitorous tears........!!!!!!!

After that day, the I don't know how the next day morning passed in a jiffy and I knew that tomorrow is my candyfloss's birthday. I wanted to make her this birthday special.

I was thinking of something special for her in the evening when I got a call from my boss, Mr.Malhotra.

Why is he calling me now.......????

With that thought running in my head, I picked up the phone. Whatever he was about to say, I had promised that I would not become weak, never.

"Good evening sir, what can I do for you" I asked him with a stern voice. "Meet me at the restaurant, now" he ordered me and cut the call.

The nerve of this to order me. Wait hr is my boss, so he will order me right. But today is my day off and how could he order me.

Now if I don't go, he will surely make I life a living hell at the office, so it's better if I go and see him.

End of POV.

Unknown's POV..........

A very posh restaurant is shown, all the waiters are running here and there to serve the people. One man picked up a tray filled with one cup of Hot Chocolate and another cup of Mocha which was placed in the counter, ready to be served.

He moves towards one of the private rooms of the cafe, specially kept for people who wanted privacy and for people talking over business issues. The waiter then knocks at the door of the cabin.

"Come in" came the strong voice of Manik from inside the cabin.

The waiter comes in and serves them their order and moves out giving a smile and nodding at them not forgetting to ask if they need anything else.

"So you want me to marry you, just for your daughter's sake? " said Nandini picking her cup of hot chocolate.

Manik who was starring at his mobile just nods his head for her question and took his cup of Mocha.

"In your dreams Mr.CEO, Nandini Murthy ki halat aisi nahi hain ki, main tumse shaadi karungi" said Nandini keeping the cup of hot chocolate on the table.

"Don't worry Miss. Murthy you will soon say okay to my proposal, in a matter of " he moves his sleeve to see his watch and says " five seconds,  this is Manik Malhotra's promise to you" said Manik with his all time smirk.

Nandini just chuckles and takes a sip of her hot chocolate. When suddenly her mobile starts to ring. She attends the call only to get the greatest shock of her life and she starts to shiver.

Manik on seeing her smirks and takes a sip of his Mocha and awaits for her reply with a sly smirk playing on his handsome face and thin lips which could make any girl fall for him.

"Okay I am ready for this marriage" she said looking down keeping her phone in her bag.

"I hope you won't behave like this to me in the future, cause the consequences will be worse my dear, would be wifey" he said that with a smirk and gets up to leave from there.

"I am doing this just for candy floss, don't expect me to be your wife and all" said Nandini standing from her place in anger.

Manik turned and started moving towards Nandini, coming very close to her, more than the required distance.

And as a reflex Nandini also started moving backward, just to be hit by the wall. Once she was trapped between the wall and Manik, only did she look up to see in his eyes.

Manik eyes held some kind of anger which Nandini couldn't figure out. But one thing she knew it for sure..........he was angry........and it meant danger.......

"Mr.Malhotra yeh aap kya kar rahe hain" asked Nandini with a shaky voice which Manik very soon realized was an after effect of his closeness on her.

Manik smirked to her which did nothing but instigate the burning fire which had started long before inside Nandini, cause he had found out that he affected her more than his and her liking.

"Look no one here is interested  in you. Even I am forced to do this just for my daughter, so you better stop your imagination right here. But whatever maybe, for the outer world and for my daughter you will have to act as wife of Manik Malhotra,  do you get that" he asked throwing angry glares at her.

With that both of them stare into each other's eyes for some time showing their utmost hatred for each other.
And march out of the room in opposite directions only to have both their ways to become one very soon.

Will this prove as a good decision on Nandini and Manik. Will they accept each other from their heart or just for the little bundle of joy would they.........!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1375 words.

So I hope you all liked this chapter.

Some may think that I have still not revealed the reason for Nandini accepting then, don't worry it will surely be known very soon.

Till then that's it, now Manik and Nandini are married, so how will their life turn up.

To know more keep reading the book.

Yours
Bella............