~Her Wedding~

Nandini POV

Oh my God
Oh my God
Oh my God

I am getting married.

And the best part is I am not feeling happy like any ordinary bride should do, instead I want to strangle one head and that is of my groom.

I was waiting in my room looking at my white wedding gown and my make up throught the mirror.

Inhale.........Exhale.........
Inhale............Exhale.........

Manik just wanted to do a court marriage but Shalu didn't let him and told that she wanted to see her parents getting married.

I am doing this only for my candyfloss............

Navya and Bhabhi are here helping me get ready. Bhai was the only family I have so obviously he is the bride-give-awayer. I let out a deep breath of sigh.

Navya kept a reassuring hand on my shoulder thinking that it's just the wedding jitters a girl undergoes.

If only you knew Navya.........if only you knew..........

"Nandy maa, I am so happy. Your finally going to stay with me in my house" said Shalu as she came barging into the room and hugged my legs.

I have her a smile and patted on her head, bhai came behind Shalu. Looking at me in my wedding dress his eyes became moist. "Never thought my little sister would become this big" he said wiping his eyes.

Bhabhi went to him and side hugged him. "Your looking like the world's best bride Nandini" bhabhi said and Navya also seconded her.

"Mom and Dad will be so proud of you today........seeing their little princess all grown up into a beautiful queen" Bhai said and that brought tears in my eyes.

I wish Mom Dad were here with me...........in this phase of my life...........

I really miss my Mom.........I want to just cry hugging her...........shouting that I don't want to do this marriage.

Bhai came to me and wiped my tears. "I miss them bhai" I said to him with a weak smile. "They are not far away my bachcha.........they are always looking at you from above" he said cupping my cheeks and wiping my tears.

"Abhi stop making her cry.........you will ruin her make up" said Bhabhi hitting him in the shoulder.

"Yes mamu............Nandy maa should look like a queen in her wedding........so stop making her cry" my candyfloss said and I just smiled at her with tears in my eyes.

I can do anything for her............ anything.............even if I have to marry Manik............for her calling me maa..........

"Yes ma'am" Bhai mocked a salute and stood in attention. With that all of us laughed on his action.

I will surely miss my family alot............

"It's time for the bride" said the incharge. And that brought the pent up fear inside me.

This is it Nandini..........you are now about to marry Mr.CEO...........

Both Bhabhi and Navya moved out with Shalu first and I was standing there taking deep breaths to calm myself down.

Bhai came and locked his arms with mine and patted my arm slowly in an reassuring way. That calmed me down a bit.

With that we both made our way to the door of the wedding hall waiting for the music to play.