~Her Date~

Nandhini's pov

Seeing Mr.Malhotra walk away as soon as candyfloss said the word 'love' broke something within me. But I wasn't able to put it in words, the feeling I had for the word 'love' was hatred, pure hatred only.

After facing a humiliating breakup with my so called first love left me with only hatred for the word love, but let's face it, I am one of the girls who grew up reading novels and stories of a happy ending of the Princess with her Prince Charming only. So it's eventual that this hatred of mine with time changed to hope that maybe I can get my love again somewhere.

And I guess I got that 'love', in my candyfloss. She was the one who got the old Nandhini back. She is only the reason for my existence and for me to live this life in this world. Now she has grown on me so much that I can't live without her.

"Nandi maa, I want to sleep" said candyfloss with a yawn coming out of her mouth.

She looked so cute................!!!!!!!!!!

"Okay then, it's time for bed now" saying this I carried her on my arms making her rest her head on my shoulder. As I was walking the stairs with her in my arms I could feel her even soft breaths on my shoulder indicating that she went to sleep.

I smiled to myself. Today my candyfloss had danced so much that she went to sleep on my shoulders itself. On reaching her room I opened the door without making much noise and placed her gently on her bed and pulled the comforter up-to her chin. With that I placed a kiss on her forehead and saw her serene face with a smile on my face.

Then I went out of her room closing the door behind me silently. As soon as I closed her door I left a sigh of relief. Now I had to face Mr.Malhotra, God please save me. He should have forgotten about what happened down some time ago. That is the only thing which will break the awkwardness which might happen otherwise.

With that thought in mind I went to our room. Today calling it has 'our' room brought a blush on my cheeks. As soon as I entered the room I heard the shower running, so I guessed that Mr.Malhotra is in the shower so I went straight to the walk in closet to change myself into my comfy night dress.

I was so into taking my dress out that I didn't hear the door of the walk-in closet open. When I turned around with my dress in hand, I came face front with a hard wall.

Wait a minute, there was no wall here when I came in, so.......................

That was when I looked upto have a clear look as to what it was when a hand came snaking around my waist. That was when I understood that I didn't hit a wall, but I came face front with a rock hard chest and it was of a very half naked Mr.Malhotra.

That was when I noticed that the only thing between his bare chest and my chest were the clothes in my hand and that I was very very close to him.

My eyes roamed on his face to see that his hair was wet and drops of water were dropping from the ends of his hair. The same chocolate brown eyes looking at me with an emotion I won't dare to say as hunger or desire. Then my eyes moved to his nose, a straight and sharp one which would flare up whenever he gets angry. Then there were the lips, soft with a hint of pink and light brown and the there was his square jawline. With that my eyes went down to see that he was just in a towel around his waist.

As soon as I realized this my eyes went wide and I closed them automatically as in an instinct. That was when I heard a voice chuckling above me. But I wouldn't dare to open my eyes, cause I knew that he would tease me for sure.

When I was thinking these I felt hot breaths on my ear lobe followed by a very husky voice whispering "You can look at me as much as you want, cause this is all your's" he said each and very word in a husky way and at the end I felt his lips lightly touching my ear. With that I shuddered, and when my mind registered what he said I blushed and shook my head in a no.