04

(OKAY YOU GUYS LITERALLY WENT FROM 222 TO 254 IN ONE DAY. WHAT THE HECK?! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH <3)

"Get up!" Vega yelled, throwing a pillow each at Ginny and Octavia. Sunlight filtered through the window of the Gryffindor girls' dorm room and Ginny squinted her eyes at the unwelcome disruption.

"What the heck, Vega!" Octavia growled, sitting up in her bed. She wiped the sleep out of her eyes and Vega giggled at the two now awake girls.

"Morning, sleepyheads. I've already been down to the common room twice waiting for you two to get up! Now come on, Colin is waiting for us!" Only then did the two notice that Vega was fully dressed in her Gryffindor robes and her hair was neatly braided.

"Ugh, fine! Wait, I love your hair, Vega!" Octavia gasped

"Ugh, fine! Wait, I love your hair, Vega!" Octavia gasped. Vega twirled for effect.

"Oh my gosh," Ginny exclaimed, rushing out of her bed, "Me too!" Vega looked around and lowered her voice as if she was telling them top secret information.

"If you both hurry and get dressed, I'll do your hair." The two girls started running around, trying to hurry and get dressed. "I'll be in the common room!" Vega called and ran down the stairs, giggling.

"Why are you so happy?" Colin asked. Vega giggled.

"The girls want me to do their hair!" Vega pointed towards the stairs, where two girls came rushing down the stairs, eager for their hair to be done.

"Me first!" Ginny yelled, pushing Octavia over. Vega laughed and began to braid, working with the short hair Ginny had.

"So, Ginny, are you excited for classes?" Colin asked. Ginny made a face.

"I guess..."

Done!" Vega smiled, tying off Ginny's hair. Ginny ran over to a mirror and squealed loudly.

(Obvi shorter for Ginny's hair)

"Oh my gosh, me next!" Via squealed, plopping down on the floor in front of Vega. Vega quickly did her hair and squinted.