Octavia and Goivanni's Conversation from 07

"Octavia!" someone called. Everyone in their group turned to look as a man ran towards them with tears in his eyes.

"DADDY!" Octavia yelled and ran for him. He picked her up and wrapped her in his arms. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he spun her around. He started talking in some weird language and she responded back in the same tongue.

"I missed you, my little caterpillar," he said. Vega exchanged glances with Colin and Ginny. Octavia didn't talk about her father much...

"I missed you too much, father! You would not believe the year I had! I'm going to be home for an entire summer now! Would you like to meet my friends?" Octavia said back fluently. Her father nodded and she turned to the group. "Guys, this is my father, Giovanni . He only speaks Italian, but our neighbour taught me English. He will like you all." she turned back to him. "Father, these are my friends. Ginny, Colin and Vega. They welcomed me when everyone else rejected me. I hope you will find them as charming as I." Goivanni smiled at the three. He nodded his head, as if saying hello.

"Via? Why didn't you just tell us?" Vega asked, laughing. It was a little funny that her father spoke only Italian.

"Vega, it is time for us to go." Fleur said, smiling apologetically. Vega sighed.

"Octavia, we must go as well. Farewell!" Giovanni said.