4) the fourth bag

dick delivery times:

friday, july seventh: 11:58

saturday, july fifteenth: 12:03

saturday, july twenty-second: 12:01

"okay, so, since they all come at around the same time, one of us could stand at the door around eleven-thirty, wait, and as soon as the package comes through, open the door and catch our prankster?"

trever nods, determination fogging his eyes,

"i wanna do it. i'm gonna run into the corridor and drown that bitch in their little dick confetti," he says, holding up the bag of scavenged confetti in his hand, a murderous look on his face.

josh raises an eyebrow,

"maybe i should do it--"

"let me get my revenge, joshua!" trever shouts.

josh holds up his hands in defence,

"fine, fine, but don't kill anyone, i don't want to be an accessory to murder. plus, you'd look horrible in an orange jumpsuit,"

at 23:45, trever positions himself infront of josh's door, waiting impatiently,

"this would be easier if you had a peephole," he complains.

josh shrugs,

"the landlord has a huge fear of peeping-toms,"

trever frowns for a moment, before nodding his head,

"i can respect that," he agrees.

the two fall into a tense silence, trever gripping the bag of confetti with great strength whilst staring at the mail slot with a look of distress, and josh sitting on the floor, examining trever's face, wondering how much longer it will take for it to get stuck like that.

after about ten minutes of this, trever interrupts the silence,

by farting.

"trever!" josh complains.

"my concentration just builds up, s'gotta be let out somehow," he shrugs, never taking his eyes off of the mail slot.

josh shakes his head,

"and you wonder why you don't have a girlfriend," he snorts.

trever furrows his brows, finally looking at josh,

"no, i know exactly why i don't have a girlfriend,"

josh waits patiently for trever to elaborate, sighing when he gets no response.

"why don't you have a girlfriend, trever?" he asks, regretting it right after.

trever smirks,

"i'm glad you asked," he smiles, taking a deep breath, pulling a folded piece of paper from his pocket,