15) the fifth bag again but it's josh's side and i just couldn't think of anoth

-er name for this chapter okay bye.

josh thinks he dates a little too much.

"i think i date a little too much," he voices to trever's not-so-listening ears.

"do you think i date too much?" he asks, biting his cuticle.

trever sighs, bored, "there is no such thing as dating too much,"

josh stares at his friend doubtfully, "you know very well that i prove that statement wrong,"

trever groans and runs his hands over his face, "no, you don't!" he exclaims loudly, surprising josh.

"okay, sure, you go on dates often, but it is not your fault that you almost never get second dates, it's the heartless jerks that you go on dates on that lose a great fucking catch,"

he stares at josh, who stares back, "you, are my best fucking friend, man,"

"you put up with all my shit, even if it doesn't particularly make you happy,"

he sighs, "you go on dates, in search of being happy, and let me tell you, josh," he tells his friend seriously,

"you deserve to be happy,"

with a cheeky, almost sheepish grin, trever trails off, "and i think you'll be very happy with tyler,"

the smile that was slowly forming on josh's lips now drops, "yeah, until he finds out that i'm slowly tearing myself apart, literally," he gestures to his scars, bloodied fingers and bandaged elbows.

trever shakes his head, "no, dude, tyler's different, you and i both know this,"

josh shakes his head and sighs, sitting down on the couch in the living room.

trever follows him, a tad angrily,

"don't give me that shit, josh. you act like he's going to shoot a bullet up your ass if you tell him you've got, fucking, dermatologistica, or whatever,"

"dermatillomania-"

"didlioboliphia, whatever, it doesn't matter, because he won't care," trever stresses.

"here, how about this," he muses, "you make this date super fucking good, and we already know that the kid likes you, so you get him on a few more dates, and when he really gets to know you, there's no way he's gonna let you go, especially for something you can't help,"

"because, believe it or not, dude, you're fucking awesome,"

josh bites his lip, before blushing a little and grinning, "yeah, okay," he nods, "yeah!"

trever smiles, "you really like him, don't you?"

josh squints his eyes a bit, "i think i do," he chuckles to himself.

trever beams at his friend, "and besides, these dates will probably do him good, too. we know he doesn't get out of the house often, and we sure as fuck know he's hiding shit, too, so hopefully, he'll trust you enough to open up eventually,"

josh looks up at his friend, "i love you so much, did you know that?"

trever grins, giving josh a weak noogy, "love you, too," he stops, "i know i'm working on becoming gay, but i'm just not gay for you," he clarifies.

josh only chuckles, "shut the fuck up, help me plan a nice date,"

trever opens his mouth, only to be stopped by josh,

"sharing a single spaghetti strand isn't romantic, no,"

trever frowns distastefully.

and after an hour of planning and perfecting, josh is proud of his plans, and sends tyler a message confirming the time, just as a certain package makes it's way into josh's apartment.

he smiles.

why does a penis have a sad life?

his hair's a mess, his family is nuts, his neighbour is an asshole, and his owner beats him!

ta shutupandkissmyfrog