13) the first flirt

"trever, what the fuck are you doing?"

josh is walking to his apartment door after coming back from work, and he notices trever standing around the area.

trever jumps at the question, leaning awkwardly on the wall in front of tyler's apartment door.

"well, what does it look like i'm doing?" he raises a bushy eyebrow.

josh raises one right back, "loitering," he smiles sarcastically.

trever rolls his eyes, unimpressed.

"anyway, you look busy, you should go, bye-bye, now!" he rushes, smiling at josh from his spot glued to the wall.

josh immediately stops, "what are you hiding?" he glares, walking towards trever.

"nothing!" he argues, pushing so his back is flat against tyler's door.

josh walks towards him slowly, stopping when there's less than a foot of space separating them.

the air is tense, and josh just glares at trever for a good minute.

"are we about to be very dramatic and gay and kiss?"  trever whispers.

josh rolls his eyes, and quickly shoves trever out of the way whilst he's distracted.

"yoinks!" he shouts as he purposely 'falls' to the floor-- really just laying himself down gently.

meanwhile, josh just stares at tyler's mail slot in disappointment.

"okay, let me explain," trever begs from the floor.

josh just sighs deeply, because there, in tyler's mail slot, a red veiny dildo, is stuck.

sitting up, trever weakly responds, "it didn't fit, but i didn't wan' stop trying,"

he thinks for a second, before laughing, "tha's what he said,"

josh shakes his head and sighs, before using little strength to pull the dildo from the mail slot, noticing a note attached to it,

don't make this hard, just go on a date with me! <3

-josh :3

josh reads the note over, and over, and over, and over and over and over again, before turning to his friend laying smug on the floor,

"he sent you some peni, so i wanted to send him some," he admits.

josh furrows his eyebrows, "some peni, as in multiple?" he asks sharply.

trever smiles sheepishly, pointing to his backpack laying on the floor, that opens to reveal more colourful dildoes.

"don't be a dick, let me take you out. i like you the way i like dick, deep inside of m-- trever!" josh yells, "you were going to give these to him, signed by me!?"

trever just smirks as josh fumes.

"i'm so not a bottom, anyway," he grumbles, leading to trever to laugh loudly,

"honey-" he starts, only to be interrupted by tyler's apartment door opening, and debby sticking her head out, eyeing the boys and the dildoes quizzically.

she raises her eyebrows at the dildoes, before curling her lip slightly in disgust and hesitantly grabbing a dildo,

"i like you the way i like dick, deep inside of me. love, josh," she reads, laughing slightly. "is this your way of flirting?"

josh goes to object, but trever cuts in before he can do so,

"yes! yes, yes it is, make sure you go tell tyler that-- tyler!" he yells into the apartment, before being shoved away by a laughing debby, who then goes inside the apartment to presumably get tyler.

"trever!" josh whines, throwing the dildoes at him.

before he can bring out his inner child any longer and throw a tantrum, tyler comes half-out of his apartment, eyes widening when he see's josh.

"o-oh, hi," he says shyly.

he glances down at the mess on the floor, and then next to trever where all of the dildoes are spread out.

his eyes widen comically at the coloured toys, before turning his head and reading the notes on one of them.

he chokes on air, looking to josh, eyes wide as ever, "y-you want to t-take me out?"

josh gapes, stuttering out an answer, "i, uh, well, um, i-i-"

"oh," tyler sighs, "it's a joke, right?"

josh frowns and immediately objects, "no! no! it's not a joke, no, and i actually, i uh-"

"yes, yes he does want to go on a date with you," trever smiles, "he's shy," he later whispers.

"i can hear you," josh grits.

meanwhile, tyler was shaking in his spot. josh wants to go on a date with him! but he doesn't know if it's a good or bad thing.

"i-i, uh, i, just, um, text me," he squeaks, slithering back into his apartment and leaning against the wall on the other side.

in the hallway, trever and josh hear a faint "oh, my god. oh, my god,"

what did cinderella say when she got to the ball?

nothing, she just gagged.