6) the fifth risk

"okay, okay," debby calms herself.

she and tyler are sitting on his couch, and she just finished laughing about being reminded about tyler's bold move.

tyler sighs, "if you wanted me to explain, then shut up,"

debby immediately sobers.

tyler goes into an explanation about the first risk he took;

tyler was pacing his apartment, thinking over the words his therapist has spoken to him days prior,

"you need to do something bold, tyler. just try not to think about it. i understand, it may be difficult at first, but if you make it a small risk, then immediately remove yourself from the mindset of acting on it, then i think you'll be fine,"

tyler halts, before making a beeline towards his macbook,

funny pranks to play on your friends/

he carefully types into google chrome, clicking search.

he clicks on an article that will supposedly give him the ten best pranks to play on your friends.

seran wrapping the toilet seat, "basic," he grumbles. replacing the apple in a caramel apple, with an onion, "too much work," he scoffs.

sending a friend a bag of gummy dicks. tyler hums as he clicks on the linked website, reading all about it.

before he could realize what he was doing, he was typing in his credit card number. with his curser hovering over the confirm button, he cursed himself for hesitating,

"c'mon, ty. shai labeouf would do it,"

he clicked confirm.

thank you! expect your order in 1-2 weeks!

"wait, wait," debby cackles, interrupting tyler's story, "you actually gave yourself the courage to do it, by saying "shai labeouf would do it,"?"

"shut your fucking flaps, deborah!" tyler calls with a smile, as he walks to his room, coming back out with a small package.

"i have a mini panic attack, before and after giving them to him every friday,"

debby jumped up, "c'mon! let's do it now!" she begs.

tyler shakes his head, "i do it around 12 o' clock," he says, much to debby's dismay.

debby then smiles, "looks like deborah, is sleeping over,"

tyler breathes heavily whilst staring at josh's apartment door,

"you do this every friday?" debby furrows her brow at tyler's state.

tyler nods, "it gets me out of the house," he tries to laugh.

debby shakes her head, "it's not good that you panic like this, but it will be good in the long run," she smiles slightly. "just think," she starts, "soon, you'll get a partner, and be able to go outside with no troubles,"

she shrugs, "you just gotta start small."

tyler nods, taking small steps towards the door, the package hovering in front of the mail slot.

"c'mon, ty, shai labeouf would do it," debby teases where she leans against tyler's open door frame.

tyler laughs slightly, shaking his head, and slowly starting to slide the package in the mail slot with shaking hands.

debby's eyes widen at the sight down the hallway. quickly thinking it over, she thinks it will be good for tyler, as she slips into his apartment, out of sight.

"so, it's you?" josh shouts, catching tyler in the act.

tyler freezes, slowly finishing sliding the package into josh's mail slot,

"eat a bag of dicks!" he yells, before sprinting into his own apartment across the hallway.

as the door slams shut, josh stands next to a giddy trever down the hallway, grocery bag in hand.

trever does a little jig, "we got him, we got him! let's bust down that pranking bastard's door," he suddenly gets angry.

josh hits him with the grocery bag, "shut your fucking flaps, we can confront him tomorrow; i'm sleepy, because someone made me go to the grocery store at midnight,"

"hey! you benefitted from it, too!" trever argues.

josh nods, frowning slightly as he sets the bag on his counter and pulls out his bandages,

"stupid, stupid, stupid," he mutters scratching his chin.

stupid.

what does a rubik's cube and a penis have in common ?

the longer you play with them, the harder they get.