33) the first forgiveness

he stands at his front door, telling himself to open it.

not only is he just a lazy ass that doesn't want to go outside and see people, talk to people. but there's also a chance that he'll see a certain someone that he's avoiding.

with a pout, he opens the door and quickly steps into the hallway.

speed walking down the stairs, he is a man on a mission.

a walk-to-the-social-centre without-interaction-with-any other-human, mission.

he walks into the lobby, sparing a small smile to the woman at the front desk, before stopping right in front of the doors leading to the outside.

he looks out the large glass doors and watches all the people walking around, people that might try to speak to him. he shivers at the thought.

with a slight grimace, he walks outside, immediately breaking into a quick pace.

he makes it three blocks without anyone bothering him. he stops at the traffic lights, waiting for the light to change green. he smiles as he waits, having a good feeling that he can make it to the centre without being bothered.

right as the light turns green and he's about to step onto the street to walk across,

"oh, hey!"

he curses in his mind, turning to see the voice that completely ruined his walk.

"hi..?" he says to the unfamiliar face.

she nods at him instead of shaking hands, because her arms are holding a heavy box.

"you're debby's friend, right? you're on your way to the centre?"

he nods slowly.

the girl smiles, "cool! she told me i could give you this to bring there," she says, handing him the box.

he takes it with an oof, because wow this shit is fucking heavy.

"oh, um, okay.." he trails.

she sends him another beaming smile, "well, bye!" before skipping away.

watching her with a weird look on his face, he huffs as he waits for the light to turn once again.

his arms are straining to hold the heavy box much longer as he walks into the dark, empty social centre.

"hello? debby?" he calls out.

said women walks out from the dark, "hey, you made it! cool, okay," she starts stacking more and more heavy boxes into his arms, ignoring his groans of complaint.

"so i need you to carry those upstairs for me and then i have more for you," she pats his back.

he struggles up the steps due to the boxes in his eyes, but he makes it upstairs and pushes the door open, using his foot to push the door stopper in front of it.

it's dark upstairs and he knows the lights are all the way at the other end of the room so he sighs.

he sets down the boxes and uses the light from the hallway to help him across the room.

he's halfway across when the door closes.

"are you fucking kidding me?" he mumbles to himself.

he fishes in his pockets to find his phone, when strobe lights start flashing around the room.

they stop soon after and he hears a quiet mumble, "shit, wrong button,"

he rolls his eyes as a single spotlight shines in the middle of the room.

he stares at it, unimpressed.

"stand in the light, dummy!" the voice says again, and he hears a faint thud and an ouch! afterward.

he stands in the light reluctantly.

he's standing, bored, when a large pop sounds through the air, and confetti rains down on him.

upon closer inspection, he noticed that it's dick confetti.

the lights slowly turn on, and trever slowly steps toward josh, a piece of paper in his hand,

I'M SOWWY 3:

josh brushes some dicks off his shoulder.

he smiles slightly, "dicks are tyler's thing,"

trever smiles sheepishly, "i got him to help me," he says, remembering their meeting at the cafe.

josh chuckles, seeing tyler watching with a smile at the other side of the room.

"what would you have done if tyler never forgave me?" josh asks, knowing that if tyler never gave josh a second chance during their meeting at the cafe several days ago, trever would probably be dead to him.

trever stops smiling, suddenly serious,

"cry," he says.

josh laughs, and trever smiles.

they're all gonna be okay.

i hope i confused you a bit whoop okay so, in the last chapter i didn't use any names bc i'm extra but the beginning part, at the cafe the "he" was trever, and the "they" was tyler. tyler had already forgiven josh when they met up the day before, and trever was getting tyler's help to make josh forgive him.  then the second half the "he" was josh. and the he in this is also josh obviously. anyway things won't be confusing next chapter lol.

one.